Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

I use an Ehle beaker bong as my daily driver, but I also have a volcano hybrid. Still didn’t make the change from combustion to vaping, so it’s more of an decorative item at this point.

4 Likes

My most recent EDC (every day carry) - fresh from AliExpress, has been this nifty little sneak-a-toke combination pipe+lighter in one and an elegant butane multi-tool pipe themed lighter. I think both together including shipping cost me maybe $20.

5 Likes

So cool… I like it

2 Likes

I was given this many years ago. It is a unique piece as it works very well, so it’s not just a gag type item. Of course it’s ceramic, and a bitch to clean, and I see 2 reactions, nervous giggling, or out and out freaked out by it’s appearance.
What is funny, I never break it out right away. I usually wait a bit, let everyone get a bit faded first. I’ve had so many take it, and could NOT use it, as the thought of it, a gun barrel in their mouth just shivered them.

1 Like

8 Likes

nice work. if you make another one, I’d recommend beeswax or oil finish, which would both be safe for combustion if you accidentally singe the finish.

1 Like

Thank you. I sanded the finish off the flat surface above the bowl just in case.

2 Likes

I like it also. I remember the post. Very nice. @bunny. Where did you get the wood? I have had wood pipes. Some good some not. Was the wood old? Just curious

I do not think too old. I bought it from a lumber yard a couple of years back. It was an off cut and after having it for a while it ended up with a twist to it and not a lot of good other than maybe making a rosette for a guitar. I was looking for a piece of oak and could not find a little piece so I grabbed the cherry. I saw it had a little curl to it but it really came out after I baked the wood. I might make a few more.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing I like that kind of stuff. Bamboo is one of my favorites. For water bongs steam rollers and that kind of stuff. I wouldn’t smoke out of the bamboo like I would the pipe you made

Here’s my current arsenal of smoking and vaping options, minus a few glass pocket spoons you’ve all seen before. I mostly smoke spliffs with good Danish rolling tobacco and/or AVB, smoke a lot on the go and in the garage/workshop so I’ve gravitated towards titanium for its non-reactivity, toughness, and light weight. Haven’t had a bong or dab rig in years, or even glass larger than a spoon or chillum. I’m into American-made, industrial stuff generally, so having a couple one-piece indestructible pipes is my speed compared to having padded cases for glass or screw together styles, and there’s no pocket wear on titanium, unlike anodized aluminum. Every time I clean them they look like new, even after years of getting pocketed with my keys, dropped on concrete, and even dropped at speed from a moving vehicle.

-Quiver Fabrications Safety Meeting Ti chillum (the best chillum, period, looks and works like it was designed by someone who makes jet turbines, fits in a preroll tube)
-Dangle Supply Ti Witch Stix 10" hobbit pipe (for maximum reclining in my rocker or hammock, a true pain in the ass to clean but worth it)
-2x Dangle Supply Ti Nugg Huggers (supposed to be slides for a Ti bong but also designed as a chillum, got two NOS ones from years ago off a friend, not quite as good as the Safety Meeting but still awesome, easier to clean)
-Mendo Mulcher grinders, bomb-ass, thick, one piece CNC 6061-T6 billet from NorCal, I love them
-Storz and Bickel Plenty vaporizer because I’m too cheap for the Volcano but I wanted that sweet sweet German dual heating tech and this is half the price for the same kind of hits

4 Likes

That is so crazy. I hate to sound so old-school I guess because I am. I think he’s cool looking I don’t know if I’ll ever get away from the basic bong and pipe. I like rolling but it to time consuming. Lol Have fun

2 Likes

@anon90741032 nice JBD’s was looking at getting a keiki the other day. What are the models you have shown a keiki and a Brazilian ?

1 Like

Hey Kami,

Yup, you got it. One keiki and one Brazilian. Much love for JBD and that entire glass collective. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

made of weed😁

8 Likes

Always have been always will be, my weapon of choice.

10 Likes

You need papers? Trade lol. I’m joking but I hate using your atm card at a store and it has a 5$ start. I can’t think of the words. So I always get papers. Got a box full of papers. Peace @brampie nice my friend

2 Likes

First time I have heard of this site:

5 Likes

I need one of these (this is 5mm RBR but he actually makes 10mm ones) for the ultimate dab on the go, this guy’s work is incredible, some of his concept pieces just unbelievable. This one’s just silly, but also pretty amazing he could miniaturize it so cleanly:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZPd74uhCiO/?utm_medium=share_sheet