Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

Sorry to whichever mod has to merge this, I spent the last 20 minutes trying to find the thread with all the pipes and stuff and apparently am either too high or not high enough.

Just grabbed this Path Pipe from Honest on a 420 sale, it arrived 2 days early and I was just trying it out (with roaches cause I’m out of weed cause I been making seeds) and boyyyyyyyy is it sweet! Got me high as giraffe pussy right now and without a single cough from my COPD.

7 Likes

Been really interested in these and/or the Genius, seems like they’d be perfect for bike rides and camping. Nice to see that it does actually hit real smooth, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

No worries brother! Thanks for the files for the seed pucks btw, saw it was you that sent em.

I smoke at work all the time so I need discreet pieces, on top of breaking glass all the time so the aircraft aluminum is sweet. The size is awesome too fits right in your pants pocket without being uncomfortable, just well designed all around.

If that 420 sale is going on still it was like 40% off. They really got me considering checking out their baby travel bong they got.

2 Likes

For sure, glad it worked out for ya.
Yea I’m big on glass but for travel purposes it’s just not practical. Seems like a great little hit and go device. It’s like a futuristic version of those little metal screw together bowls, neat stuff!

1 Like

Does everyone remember the old proto pipes?!
Steampunk style hunk o metal, with a little poker built in?!

13 Likes

Here’s the next “victim” on deck and current favorite.

10 Likes

Love some glass.

1 Like

Homemade from the late 70’s early 80"s…

5 Likes

I still have one of those from about fifteen years ago, they went out of business I think but someone is making an improved version in Hawaii maybe?

1 Like

Anybody ever seen or smoked out of something like this?

It’s a hand blown glass pipe that has been packed away in box for a couple decades. Prior to that it sat in my grandmother’s curio cabinet, long before I arrived in this world.

I think she said it was from Egypt, but not certain.

6 Likes

i keep it simple glass pocket bowl good thick ones ,and old fashioned zig zag papers

1 Like

nothing wrong with that. One Love

I like those little testers. You can get them with OG on the side.

1 Like

I hate that. I know the feeling. I get them and give them away. I haven’t this year. I’ll go somewhere and pass them out packed. I got a great deal on some a few years ago.

1 Like

you know where? those would be cool to have

I got a deal on some from a head shop. Going out of business or I the the city ordinance changed. The got rid of them cheap. The one bong I have a paid 25 for and got on free.

1 Like

Sorry stupid stoned. Feeling good.

1 Like

@LedZeppelin practical old school. way to think. bottle of water every where just waiting to be smoked. what kind of bud is that? i used a water pipe like that for years.

1 Like

New toys the green one and the chillum is mine

The lighter color is the mrs

6 Likes

Absolutely love this rig! New silicone base protector… that is LIT :wink::rofl: Happy Saturday OGs!

☆DJSF

7 Likes