Wedding Cake or cross there of

Hey bro, just FYI,
Seeds here now has cannarado’s birthdaycake S1 in stock if your looking…

2 Likes

Looks good. Til be a week before I can get to it. I burned the last of my money a oh meter up and down and a new fan. I want one of those cloudline fans they look sweet. Mines ok but it’s mousey. I need smooth ducting. The ribbed exhaust hose makes a lot of noise. Thanks for looking out. My knowledge of seed banks is still heavens stairway era lol. I’m slowly figuring out whose breeding new traits. I’m looking for something that helps with antiviral. Thanks dude be safe.
-J

1 Like

I grew the wedding cake from Bighead seeds and it was absolute shite. I wouldn’t recommend.

2 Likes

Sheesh two years later! Way to keep it alive @Ghandisflipflop !
How did your Watermelon Zkittles turn out?

1 Like

I was abducted.
I still haven’t got around to growing it yet.

3 Likes

aliens? or CIA?

2 Likes

I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was definetly Aliens.

4 Likes

Have a Wedding Cake x MAC seeds from an OG’r and just got 9 -12” cuts of Mac cap cut from a local buddy…

13 Likes

Just harvested my wedding cake.
Definitely buying more seeds

15 Likes

I have a wedding cake going right now. It’s beef a really slow grower. Hasn’t cooked well either, only about half the clones make it. I hope it smokes well.

1 Like

I have 2 seed plants that are in flower, and about 12 clones rooting. Pure 100% Wedding Cake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, am I glad to see you say that about the clones. I’m running about 50%, and I’ve been thinking What the HECK???

I had some wedding cake not to long ago it was good smoke. Never grown it though.

I’m growing the wedding cake x watermelon skittles now, I’ll put some pics on soon.

1 Like

I grew a wedding cake cut on my first grow . It went to 3’5” , kept it alone in my garage to flower underneath semi garbage LED . Only harvested 1oz / 30grams dry!!

Still have 10+ grams.

All of my co-workers are obsessed with it!

The one plant stunk out 50ft circumference of the garage lol

The first time we were sampling’ it, I had a co worker roll one on the tail gate of the truck, and I was on the roof 20 feet away and could smell the dried flower . I yelled confused and angry “are you smoking that?!!!” Lol he has just started to bust it up.

I can only imagine what I could have gotten from It if I was experienced and had a “dialed” in set up.

Bag appeal + nose + bliss effect . The whole entourage.

I still have the trim in the freezer , super frosty! Wish I took some clones of that plant !

5 Likes

Very blissful. Then lays you back nicely.

GDP is very similar when it comes to the high.

Both pleasant and non-jarring.

Not the best yielders but who cares…

GDPxWC OG project?

Who’s with me? Got pollen?

5 Likes

My 3 Cakes are all in flower, foxtailing nicely.
Our average 1st frost date here on the coast is Oct 1-10th., which is about 4wks away. Hope it’s enough time to ripen.
We do all edibles, and can’t WAIT to crank out some Wedding Cake Caramels :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I thought my “dry” harvest was 36oz, but then discovered a 4oz bag I had set in the bookcase to clean off a counter cuz company was coming. So from the 3 plants, right about 40ozs.
I stuck a humidity monitor in one of the gallon ziplocks to see if maybe it was still damp, but it read 61% the next day, so I think it’s a legit measurement.

Good enough for me at least. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it all :slight_smile:

It’s only the 10th of Nov, and I’m already itching to pop some of the seeds I have ready and waiting.

Lob

3 Likes

is there any current interest in some wedding cake s1 seeds? if there is interest, i have the cut and have gotten her to reverse before. i only got a few seeds though. seems like a fun project to do a larger run if there is enough interest

9 Likes

One of my keepers is a “GG Wedding mintz”: Gorilla Glue Ibl (bx6) x Wedding cake F2 x Kush mintz #11
Nanners drop week 4-6
Very sticky ( like glue), addictive smoke, gassy pull with a chocolaty exhale that settle to a vanilla undertone that sits on the tongue. The flavor beckons the mouth to water and salivate over the terps. ( smacking lips to quell the urge). A fast lift off that quickly and softly settles on a clear yet fluffy cruise. Welcoming every turbulent “bump” as I take each toke, day time smoke for sure it moderated. And will lay you down if over enduldge, cheers.

6 Likes