Weird plant picture thread

3 Likes

I had some plants do that, I think it was MILF but not sure bagseed of course lol I ended up cloning fan leaves, grew more tops than that though, like the whole stem of the leaves was riddled with bumps starting

1 Like

Dude I had the same thing this year, while trying to pop some autos, the babysitter was like wtf lol

1 Like

I’d root the fucker and see how big it gets lol

Fastbuds Zkittlez auto. It spent 4 weeks outside before the weather here in the UK turned shit. Was brought indoors and had 12/12 for a couple of weeks now she’s under 18/6 while my Agent k veg a little but will go back under 12/12 soon. I think the amount of different schedules has effected her a little. She’s ugly AF :rofl:

23 Likes

Wow lol that looks like one big bushy bud, definitely cool as shit

2 Likes

She’s about the size and shape of an american Football @toastyjakes. She’s thriving surprisingly well and growing fine although a weird shape. She should be finished by now but she’s still kicking and throwing pistils.

2 Likes

Two strange ones

8 Likes

I’m loving her shape. Please post more pics soon. I like her!! :smiley:

1 Like

Posted this picture in another thread. I hadn’t seen this before. Thought it was cool.

26 Likes

I will do my friend. She’s a proper freak :laughing: just how I like my women :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::v:

3 Likes

Conjoined?

9 Likes

Is it, “good things” come in three’s or “bad things” come in three’s?!

12 Likes

This male had some hybrid vigor ! Might make for a useful breeder ?

22 Likes

My bad . Had a couple IPA’s . I’m a lightweight these days lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Lets go with ‘good’ things…feb 25033 Bud on a leaf junction (petiole?) some plants just gotta be unique

15 Likes

just trimmed off this split fanleaf from my CBD medgom auto

9 Likes

Here’s 1 for you guys, it’s definitely a first 4 me!

7 Likes

This is kodama . Most of the main water leaves had buds growing off em. They smell like extra loud og and are pretty purple.

14 Likes