Weird plant picture thread

Most of the whorled phyllotaxy plants I have come across had reverted to opposite phyllotaxy before they started their flowering cycle.

I’ve only had a few whorled plants that stayed whorled throughout their flowering cycle. I did enjoy 1/3 more harvest with those plants.

6 Likes

Thanks for the detailed info Arriba|nullxnull , hope this time it won’t revert! Pirata|nullxnull

3 Likes

I hate that pheno…

2 Likes

Lmao…high thc production

You have really peaked my interest in the Kodama and that girl looks gorgeous I just want to reach out grab a branch and rub it on my face lol. Have you made any f2s of these would love to do some trading if you would be interested. Is this your keeper that you said had a grape berry flavors to her.

1 Like

Anyone see this alligator leaf b4 ?

10 Likes

yes. I see leaves crinkled leaves like this on old school bluebery clones, and s1 fems made with blue dream.

3 Likes

I’ve been vegging it since March or April, I cloned it and I’ll be damned the babies are an exact replica…lol
At any rate she’s in flower now, so we will see what she brings to the table.
Definitely don’t look like no banana kush tho

4 Likes

Close to flipping and stays that way Pirata|nullxnull , hope it will not change until harvest … lol (1)

Edit: Was a f*cking male newburn , now starving to death … brutal|nullxnull

9 Likes

September 2017 hermaphrodite Sinai plant on patio

4 Likes

Strain: pure kush
![20200930_203649|375x500]
(upload://1gUfbK5xwLX0wRnDjImf5nFNMac.jpeg)

6 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like mite damage. Russets? Its nice and green. I had an MKage clone that looked tlike that then it died.:blush::v:

Looks cool.

1 Like

None of the others look like that and it’s been like that since it sprouted leaves

2 Likes

When she’s deep in flower tag me please.:grin::+1:

1 Like

I got a wild one.

Don’t think there’s any room for another snowflake on the surface. Like a ghost.:grin::metal:

26 Likes

That’s a very weird looking plant, that I’d smoke tha shit out of it.
WTF is it ?!? A frosty Mcfingerton handplant lookin ass.
Very different

6 Likes

Did that mom get crossed with a fox?:joy:

8 Likes

Ditto, I’m curious as well.

4 Likes

Looks like a dr grinspoon . That looks mighty fine hope you have clones I believe that will knock your socks off.

2 Likes