Weird things you do when you're stoned?

Something i always do i will get into the shower and of course i always have a puff first because a stoned shower is just so relaxing… Anyways i usually end up shampooing my hair 3 times cause i forget that i did over and over! Let’s hear everyones weird things they do when they are stoned…

8 Likes

I’m going to have to try that! Taking out all the stress of the day!

3 Likes

Way back in my apartment dwelling days I used to roll a nice fatty, steam up the washroom and then jump in the hot shower and smoke the joint…

4 Likes

I’m totally normall, everyone else is weird. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I have done that for sure. One time I put shampoo on my wash cloth for the body.

3 Likes

I’ve been known to eat an entire bag of Oreos.
Cheetos too.

8 Likes

Put things where they don’t usually go like
Raw bacon in the utensils drawer (someone else)
cereal in the fridge
milk in the cabinet
I’ve done the last two way more than I’d like to admit usually catching myself. But there’s been some dairy casualties to my stoned ass

12 Likes

I think we’ve all put the milk in the cupboard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

My car key’s will last longer then for non stoners!
As I once in a while keep them refrigerated, for a good while often over night.

A bit of a PITA to find them next morning tho, but they are nice and cool when I do!

6 Likes

That’s called a ‘Hawaiian hotbox’ lol

4 Likes

That’s what sociopaths say lol.

I cutt up about 50 Thai chili peppers wearing no gloves, then took a piss when I finished. 3rd degree chemical burns.

Open a beer, go to the washroom, and leave the beer in there. Can’t find it when I come out and sit down, go get another one.

Mess up 20 hours of artwork, thinking I can paint, after taking a large dose of RSO.

Nailing my finger to a wall up a ladder with a nail gun for 2 hours.

Got beat up by a wild kangaroo, at the side of the road, but to be fair, alcohol and LSD were involved, as well as weed. It was in the UK, where wild Kangaroos should not be.

Forgot I ordered a pizza delivery, and ordered another one, that’s my excuse and I am sticking to it.

11 Likes

Haha a lot of good one’s! Keep them coming, I’m trying so hard to remember some of the other foolish things I do.

2 Likes

Stare into the fridge and forget why I’m starting into the fridge… :rofl:

3 Likes

Whenever I smoke some fine ganja, I somehow end up in my garden(s) outdoors or in.

No specific purpose leads me to the gardens, and I become mesmerized by all of the plants.

I subsequently stare at them for a ridiculous amount of time.

I simply become transfixed by their very being.

Their lure is virtually irresistible.

8 Likes

Went for a high-ride, friend stopped at the store afterwards and when I hopped out the car I took their gallon of milk with me. Didn’t even realize it at first.

4 Likes

THAT reminds me of my VERY FIRST time getting high! We had this old CD player that had a funky CD tray in that when you hit the OPEN/CLOSE button, it would pop out for a split second and then return inside the player. It did this HABITUALLY and this specific time, I guess I forgot it did this or didn’t notice it pop out and then close or WHAT THE DEAL WAS! What DID happen was that I sat there for a good 15 minutes waiting patiently for the the tray to open before realizing what was up! I ran out to my friends, who were all doing whatever it is we did as teenagers smoking weed, and promptly told them that I THOUGHT I may be stoned, (remember, this was the FIRST time for me) but to my chagrin, they didn’t believe me…:dizzy_face::confounded:

4 Likes

I do this as well i find it is very relaxing… most evenings when i am checking my outdoor plants i like to enjoy a joint while in the garden.

3 Likes

I don’t like to smoke in front of the plants, I don’t want to scare them.

Thought of a few more, I do sensible stuff as well as stupid lol.

Meditation is good stoned, I play minesweeper on the PC a lot stoned, cant play battlefield 3 anymore, hands shake to much.

I once accidentally punctured a can of spray CS tear gas in my pocket, getting out of a car, and had to sit on the sidewalk for 20 minutes, until I could see and breath again lol. I was then helped into the house, where there was a party going on, which was where we were going, and cleared the house in 15 minutes, as not all the gas had dispersed from my trousers/pants lmao.

3 Likes

Here’s a good one, garbage pick up in my area is Sunday night/Monday morning, sometimes when there is a long weekend with Monday being a holiday, usually I always wonder hmmm wonder if garbage will be picked up (which it always is :laughing:) so this week I am on vacation and last night I was putting the garbage out and had the thought "hmmm I wonder if there is still garbage pick up tomorrow since I’m on vacation :grinning: " it was a brief thought and than I realized you stoned dumbass! Haha

3 Likes

I talk to myself inside my head like people are listening but it’s only my self-consciousness!

3 Likes