Welcome To DaFozz's Den

Had to actually measure a couple cabinets because I wasn’t sure myself…

Using four cabinets in total…

2 small cabinets stacked together, for cloning/veg/mother:

19"W X 14"D X 18"H
22"W X 14"D X 18"H

2 cabinets, side by side, converted wardrobe/dresser:

20" X 20" x 48" for flowering
20" X 20" X 30" for vegging, etc…

I think any plant can be grown in limited height if you train it too, although me personally, I’m not sure I would want to tackle a Sativa strain as it would probably get out of hand in my small space.

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Did you get in on any of the jungle spice seeds? I think that would be a kick ass indoor strain. If you didn’t I have so many seeds, I would gladly mail you some if you are interested

1 Like

No @Meesh, I haven’t signed up for any seed runs, as I really wasn’t sure of protocol, etc… I don’t want to come across as being here to make a seed library… I wish I had the space to run everything I have been gifted, won, etc… here on OG, as I am pretty damned impressed so far…there are people far more qualified and better setup to run more than a few strains than myself, and I get to see it here on OG…

I would, however, gladly accept any beans of Jungle Spice you wanted to send me, and would love to try them out indoors… That is up to you girl, as I certainly appreciate the offer and we can arrange by PM… Your generosity is certainly right up there with what I have experienced in the OG 2.0 community… :+1:

I think I would try any seeds I had, just because I love seeing things grow…If I’m not careful, I may become addicted to Autos because they are a blast to watch grow, but then I think again, and I like the pace of Photos because they allow me more mistakes…lol

One of these moments…

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

You can total look up the strain in the preservation threads in the breeders lab. Jungle Spice is closed and already distributed. If I recall @lefthandseeds must have sent out 6 different phenos. He color coded them and you can see the particulars here

Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

He sent so many seeds that as an outdoor grower would take me forever to grow out. It will please me to share some of mine. I’ll figure out some way to separate them and mail to you this week. Go ahead and shoot me a pm with your info.

btw… the preservation runs are still going… do a search for open ones. You simply add your name to the original post and the distributor in your country will get your address and you just paypal the shipping come time. Some good strains coming up!

5 Likes

Cool, sounds great @Meesh, and no rush either, I will PM you…:+1:

There really are a lot of interesting strains being shared and passed between OGers, I wish my 20" X 20 " growspace was 20’ X 20’ instead…but it would be a lot of Screw In Lights lol

I am already planning in my head as to where I can fit them in, as soon as possible, lol

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

Really pro build on that light fixture!

1 Like

Thanks @beacher, not perfect by any means, just tried to keep things tidy…

Just hoping it works as intended…

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

plants looking good man!
you were the one who got 2 unlabeled packs? the ML is the #1 for sure… the #2 plant looks like a (sk1 x nl2 x black)… or maybe blackberry x marshmallows. it could be ML, but the leavs look a lil off for that… time will tell… the columnar plant wont branch out like u want it to on its own. you’l have to force it to branch, by topping it. this will trigger the nodes to start growing more. but it will be still be slow to branch out… its the SOG pheno, which i left in the line on purpose… the f3 had 80% xmas tree phenos, so i seclted a columnar pheno for the bx. this gave mostly xmas trees and a few columnars. incase someone wanted a sog plant. i know most people like to grow big bushes and scrog nowadays so i went mostly for that until the bx…
glad to see everything is working out. im proud of you man!

4 Likes

it cant be a (sk x nl2 x black) because dr. dank just said that those were only filled in quantities of 4 seeds and u said u got 7. so yeah, im pretty sure its a texas blackberry x chocolate marshmallows.

2 Likes

What are your typical yields in that flower chamber? And how much light are you running in it?

Hey thanks @deep_rob for checking them out… and the extra bit of info on the strains/seeds… looking forward to watching these grow out, and hope I can do them justice…

@ChronicMcBudz, not sure of yields really, as I don’t own a scale, and I wouldn’t want to guess either because it just wouldn’t be accurate, but I can say it provides more than I personally smoke each cycle, making me think I need to get to work on making a little DIY press. Currently, running 12X15W=180W on a 7 & 5-way splitter, but that is soon to change in a few days when I get around to installing my Franken-light…

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

Good deal. I’m going to be trying to supply 3 heads. Typically 7-10 grams per week currently. Hoping to pull around 160 grams a run in 4 sq ft.

3 Likes

Well, wish me luck as I go to say goodbye to my Mom for the last time…

I am a bit devastated right now, and if I stay silent for a bit you will know why…

I am more concerned with my Father right now… he is a Rock and the man I most admire, but I worry about him…

Peace
DaFozz

13 Likes

Stay strong Da Fozz. My thoughts are with you.

3 Likes

Beautiful grows. I just threw together a “micro” chamber around the same dimensions. Do you have any tips for flopping or tieng over small plants. I don’t want them to snap. I have some of rail is autos, Mr Sparkle, and a couple photo clones. Any tips for training? Thanks bro. Everything looks awesome. How much was the total cost for the lights and rack?
-J

1 Like

Appreciate the kind thoughts everyone… It was a tough night, as Mom passed at 2 A.M. this morning…

I will miss her…

Peace
DaFozz

10 Likes

My heart goes out to you. I apologize stepping in your time of mourning. Stay strong brother.

5 Likes

My sympathy for you and your family. :green_heart:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear this man, our loved ones are always around us, in our hearts and minds every day…

5 Likes

Thinking of you @anon95954822 as you go through this tough time.

6 Likes