Welcome to Meesh's Garden

A lot of peeps are nervous to meet crazy internet peeps! I get it. I’m cautious, but I just have a good feeling.

3 Likes

LMAO…yeah, YOU do not have to worry about sharing a skoosh do you!!!

1 Like

Only my container grows. The ground soil will be amended per soil test like last year

1 Like

Like a box of chocolates…

1 Like

WILL KILL…3 weeks you will wanna thank me!!!

1 Like

Nah, there are very few of us here

Yup, mostly too involved and complicated for a woman.

3 Likes

Quite frankly, it’s more surprising that the grow world is dominated by cavemen. I mean how do y’all find the time between scratching your balls and trimming your toenails with your teeth?

11 Likes

LMAO…ROLFL…LOL

Finally…FINALLY…

Touche

Well done!!!

4 Likes

Funniest and most true thing I have read all YEAR!!! Still laughing…

1 Like

5 Likes

OH MY WOMAN!!!

Danny , Mother of Dragons, Daynery’s, breaker of chains…

Come break my chains baby

YOU WIN Meesh, that trumps BOTH OF MINE!!!

I LOVED GOT …till the 2 dumbass fucked it up that is…

2 Likes

:nail_care: …nails? :scissors: ha! There’s a reason why the PC mouse is one-handed! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

HEY HEY HEY!!! That’s not fair. 2 against 1…, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Besides, I have a dog too. Of course he whines a lot because he can’t get up, but he’s there.

2 Likes

Well @Jetdro I think the two of them will win as I took some time off and had shit grows for a while before that. But you gotta get “Right back on the horse” and that’s why I am SOOOOOOO glad to have two Fine Growers in my humble abode :joy:

4 Likes

HEY HEY. I may be FAAAAAAAABULOUS, but I am 100% Female Lovin’ MAN!!!

2 Likes

OMFG People. I have got to stop drinking while I am reading here. I had about a dozen “spit takes” in the last 5 minutes.

6 Likes

Well, I have often wondered why, for many years now, when I go to garden centers or nurseries, the majority of customers (presumably gardeners), are almost always women.

And yet, in the more clandestine world of cannabis growing the majority of gardeners are men.
Although I have noticed more women getting aboard the cannabis wagon in recent years.

I very seldom meet any guy who likes to grow flowers, herbs and veggies anywhere near as much as I do.

And lots of flowers and veggies are more challenging to grow than our beloved cannabis.
Cannabis is relatively easy.

This has made me go hmmmm for quite a while now.
Hmmmm?

6 Likes

It has to do with prohibition IMO. Men are more willing to take a risk (growing illegally) than women. It’s also the reason more “criminally minded” people would grow, the risk of prison wasnt as big for them. This is the reason we have so much “stoner science” in the community.

Thank the maker, times are changing and real gardeners are growing our beloved plant.

5 Likes

Yes, and as cannabis gardening comes out of the shadows, more experienced female gardeners of non cannabis will help to change the marketplace for the better.

One of my biggest peeves with the existing cannabis market for seeds is the crazy high prices and the consistent non uniformity we get for these prices.

All those seed packets that @Meesh purchased above, will have typically 10 to 100 seeds per pack.
The highest price was for only 5 seeds at 6.95
All of these seeds will produce very similar plants. Much more uniform than ganja seeds currently on the market.

Looking forward to these improvements sooner rather than later.

Probably wishful thinking though

3 Likes