Welcome to Meesh's Garden

My thoughts on it too!!!

1 Like

I cant remember the last time I bought seeds (April last year, 4/20 sale) mostly grow my own and testers latelyā€¦

5 Likes

I am buying ZERO SEEDS .Why would I, between a dozen members here I trade with, and my own stuff, I have no need/want for $$$$$ re sellers

6 Likes

@Meesh. Sorry to bother you. Your garden is beautiful. I was just looking for some advise for when spring hits.

I have a 4x4 raised garden and my girl loves very colorful flowers like that blue and white flowers.

Can you suggest to me a few types of flowers that will make this 4x4 garden look nice? She wonā€™t be able do the work and I plan on taking my time planting it all for her as a surprise. Just 3-4 different kinds. I know nothing about gardening. But Iā€™m hoping it will help with my mind and also build back some strength.

1 Like

No trellis required for raspberriesā€¦
No need for more than one plantā€¦

1 Like

Do you know what zone your in? To really make it look nice, you need a thriller, spiller and a filler. I Can def come up with some ideas for you once I know your zone. Raised beds will be easier on your back, but the gardening itself will def help your mood any depression etc! I swear by it!

4 Likes

May I ask what you mean by zone? Iā€™m on the east coast.

1 Like

All you have to do is enter your zip code here.
It will also explain zones

https://garden.org/nga/zipzone/

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

Iā€™m in 6A

That site is a great tool. Much appreciated it.

4 Likes

6A as well, here. It says it was in 5B in 1990. The 2012 map puts at 6A. Warming trend? I love that vegetable planning chart tailored to your zip code. Timing is the key to successful gardening. I need all the help I can get! :upside_down:

Thanks Caly! peace

5 Likes

A 3rd in zone 6A + #20characters

1 Like

Texas to @Meesh

EVERYTHING ok ā€¦still out with new friendsā€¦hope itā€™s good fun ā€¦Hope yā€™all smoked a big fat joint together!!!

Let me know your fine pleaseā€¦NOT worried, but would like to know your home safe again!!!

1 Like

We have been out sightseeing. Was showing @cannabissequoia the beach and palos verdes.

It was a nice day out for it

8 Likes

And tomorrowā€¦

The 8th Wonder of the Worldā€¦

MY PLACE!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

Just had some wonderful visitors, here at the ā€œTaj Ma-Holeā€ (the 8th Wonder of the World). Had a great time with Meesch and Cannabisequoia.

and @Jetdro
They were both fine when they left here and are not in little pieces in my basement :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

It was a great weekend all around! @cannabissequoia was an excellent house guest. Had a great time with a big pow wow and lots of conversation. Really great to meet @WMoon518 as well! Super cool to share strains, seeds etcā€¦ OG Cannabis Cup 2020 Cali edition was a great success!

11 Likes

@DatDamDog and you other 6a folks! Iā€™ve been entertaining this weekend and trying to catch up! Iā€™ll get back to you with some excellent flower suggestions soon! I havenā€™t forgotten! I definitely know one I would grow for sure and thatā€™s Peonies! One of my absolute faves and I canā€™t grow them here. Iā€™m pretty sure you have to lift bulbs in zone 6 in the winter, but if you are up for it, bulbs contain the most fragrant flowers you can grow next to maybe roses or something.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still too high to do show & tell :grin:

:hugging: :herb: :cookie:

:evergreen_tree: :zzz:

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t like that back in the day, when the majority of stoners didnā€™t have internet, and didnā€™t concern themselves with weed forums. Used to be a huge percentage of gardeners on the forums were masters/doctors degree holders. Legitimate botanists, lawyers, engineers.

Things just ainā€™t what they used to be. Lmao

4 Likes

Iā€™m all out of likes but those are awesome. Just looked it up and pericallis is indeed part of the daisy family.

Your thread is the perfect hideout from winter. :vulcan: :thumbsup:

1 Like