What A Great Name For A Brand of Cannabis

DAT…Everyone can say that they grew DAT. DAT shit is great, He grew DAT indoors, Dat weed is a complete conglomeration of all the best out there. DAT weed is a stoner must have. DAT…

2 Likes

The name doesn’t matter at all. If you’re backing up the foundation of what its dreamed to become, you could name it anything and people will flock to it eventually. Hype can be bought, but you’re seeking perfection which cannot. Be perfect and you will succeed. Regardless of the name or “brand”.

Name it: Perfection.

9 Likes

My mom is a silversmith and “mettles” with rare gems and metals (lol), her name is Lynn. She named her business Metalynn Gems. Unique, a play on words and it rolls right off the tongue really nice. She spent weeks writing down different names before she found that. Keep at it, find something that fits and really jumps out at you!

4 Likes

Starkid cannabis
Stark buds
Starkid collabs
Fastar flowers and more… just goin off your username…etc anything goes
You said rolls royce… Green Royce Grows

2 Likes

All Star Seeds, Hall of Famers…

2 Likes

Elite Cannabinoids

1 Like

Where’s My Keys?

1 Like

I have been waiting for someone to name a strain:
SCHEDULE 1
:man_shrugging:t2::grin::v:

2 Likes

Dude, where’s my car?

Dynamic Gold

Dynamix

Dynamiks

TBH Syzygy (“Zizzagee”) would be a kinda cool name. I was going to say make up something really unique, but there’s something to be said for an existing word you could make your own, particularly a weird memorable word like Syzygy

Roy´s Rolls.

How much actual experience with commercial cannabis production does the op have?

INRG International Nugget Referral Group “inner G”

I’d be concerned of getting sued by the car maker. What about Rolled Royce of Cannabis? Well, maybe for pre-rolls. :rofl:

1 Like

Skunt.

It’s catchy, it’s edgy, it’s a combination of skunk and cunt that DARES you to take a hit.

1 Like

Somethin’ fishy about that one…sry lol

Who-needs seeds

1 Like

Dangerous question to ask around here!

1 Like

Especially if Slick1 is online! :laughing:

1 Like