What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

A bit of durban poison about to be fed to my bowl😂

19 Likes

Did my final tally on my second grow!
20 Oz bud, 10oz of larf that I turned into 25g of awesome dry ice hash.
Blown away :exploding_head:

Happy growing everyone :seedling:

25 Likes

I have the day off, or should I say, I took a day off. :joy: told my boss straight up, I’m tired and a need some recouping. So today is coffee, amnesia haze and binge watching downton Abby, while wrapped in fleece while catchin in the easy chair. Bless up all those stoners getting shit done today, this one’s for yall!

14 Likes

Some good ol Blueberry Muffins. One of the best smelling plants I ve grown to date

26 Likes

I’m smoking on some HomeGrown Kush Mints

Getting low on the Gelato #33 as well…Creamy, Sweet Dough and Berries come off of her

27 Likes

Totally agree the only other plant I grew that even came close was the same year Indiana Bubblegum. I’m growing BBM again next year. All around excellent grow strain.

I could grow BBM every year and love it. :100:

5 Likes

Gonna be medicated tonight

Good Medicine F3 carrying lot of F4
pheno #1 lemon soap smells 68 days, let’s test this goodness before I put it in the jar

23 Likes

Ooooh weeeee. Look at those pretty beans :star_struck:

They look like melons

8 Likes

Fuck Ya :100: :fire:

10 Likes

Today I’m smokin’ whatever the cannabis gods have provided. All OG provided and grown locally …

Enjoy your weedies :v:

11 Likes

Indiana Bubblegum??? Sounds delicious ,what are the genetics ? Whats it smell like?

Malawi Gold from @Tejas .
Not sure how or why but this gets me high as fuck. Like stare at the TV, eyes half closed, full face melt. WTF? I thought African Sativas were up and psychoactive. I just wanna lay in bed and eat chips.:grin:

:v::canada:

23 Likes

NL

11 Likes

Hahaha, how long has it cured? It could be a different pheno as the line has not been worked. The ones I ran were uplifting and energetic.

5 Likes

That is exactly how I like my weed.

2 Likes

Yes! I have had some awesome Malawi crosses, I love that headspace. A buddy of mine who worked at WAMM back in the day used to get a Malawi cross that was just exquisite in stoniness but I heard that strain was eventually lost in a raid :pensive:

3 Likes

Not long. I just hung the whole plants for around two wks. Long enough for easy seed removal. Most of the plants are still hanging and I think I’m gonna make hash with them.

2 Likes

Fuckin Malawi police.

4 Likes

Unkind news that.
I kept a MG male and put it on the two MG females as well as a bunch of (mostly) locally sourced equatorials. Should be some crosses around in a few months. The straight Malawi Gold came back pretty dark.

9 Likes

Gawddang PEANUT BUTTER BREATH still :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::man_facepalming:t2:
:rofl:

Lesson learned. Each flowering run will have at least two varieties in it.

1 Like