What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

I tried to buy Malawi gold from afropips back in the old cbay days. I won a pack on the auction and he sent me a Malawi crosses mix pack instead of what I had won. He over sold his Malawi gold and sent me a, maybe you’ll find a Malawi gold in there.:astonished: that’s what he told me. I gave the beans to another member here for him to try them.

1 Like

i have a pack of malawi gold from bodhi i plan to use in my upcoming seed project, and if they don’t sprout i have @Tejas malawi gold as backup. i really look forward to running these.

5 Likes

The cannabis movement has come a long way, with a hard fight, and still have a long way to go. All over a plant.

3 Likes

SugarPunch x BlackLimeRes.

21 Likes

Sweets - Karma Genetics

26 Likes

Lazy Lightning
Very robust lemony earth. Scent matches the taste on every pull.
Keeping her around for a while.

26 Likes

My breakfast joints keep getting g bigger, little by little

High ho off to work

14 Likes

Now that I got that 12 week cure, WOW :star_struck: off the chart! :open_mouth:‍:dash: 🫨 :wink: :jack_o_lantern::v:

22 Likes

Some TK this morning ,

31 Likes

Gotta be scoopin’ that bubble into my slurper with a fake gold spoon yo, I’m just like royalty!

20 Likes

You are royalty, just without the bad parts! :wink:

6 Likes

Tonight I’m toking on some fresh MacSlurry, pretty good stuff. After a cure it should be awesome. Nugs are nice and hard, sweet smells and not harsh.

23 Likes

Wedding Cake with Mac rosin

23 Likes

Green crack doobie

16 Likes

Green curry x snow lotus lower tester bud clipped tonight.

25 Likes

Dispensary sourced Flower
Strain - Sweet n Savory

23 Likes

Good morning, JohnnyPotseeds Paralyzed monster for wake n bake. I’m glad I got this one before it was gone.

This bud is so hard, you could break a window with it.

31 Likes

A bit of durban this morning

17 Likes

Favorite herb grown this year, smells like industrial pinesol and will have you like, “what was I saying?”

22 Likes

Is that the Durban in the second picture @Hash_hog ? Where were the seeds from?

1 Like