What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

I thought it was kind of strange because these publications all go by THC numbers it doesn’t have a high Thc number they don’t consider it strong, so they list it at a low 17 and then go on to see how strong it is in there paragraph lol hey Johnny what do you think the chances are that it’s actually your plant I’d say none. @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

If it’s the one sold up in Oregon/Washington, it could well be from the breeding program seeds, or even a cutting or two. I gave some friends in the Emerald Triangle both, also a couple friends further north of there. lol back in the mid 2000s

4 Likes

ain’t it crazy dude that people like you and I at our age have been doing this for twice as long as some of these members have been alive lol
@JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

Smoking on some Ghost OG S1 today :metal:t2: Very Very good smoke.

Pz :v:t2:

38 Likes

wow… :fire:

11 Likes

I just tested this Tigerberry @BasementBeans 2023 spring box, fresh and un cured bud, nice buzz not a lot of flavor yet but not bad, there’s something there can’t put my finger on it. I have another one a week behind.

26 Likes

Wow, indeed! Looks savage!

2 Likes

My auto AK-47 that has been curing since August, 12 weeks of curing really makes a difference in everything I’ve grown. Really good, smooth, tasty, & a great high! :wink: :+1: :facepunch: :cloud: :sunglasses: :turkey: :peace_symbol:

!

21 Likes

I just got turned on to the Frankenstein strain in this 80/20 Indica CBD sugar wax. I made night time gummies with it. :fire:

5 Likes

First tester nugg of this batch of Triangle Kush, it is fantastic already after 5 days of drying.

At 9 weeks, it is racy and has my heart beating like a drum!

27 Likes

Looks :fire: Tom :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Time to chill , work done

Tahoe OG

23 Likes

Nice , doesnt rev me up , amazing how bud effects people differently

1 Like

Just woke from an afternoon slumber and rolled this Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze into a joint.

No discernable effects…

15 Likes

eat 4 hash brownie then smoke again?

3 Likes

I just smoked a bunch of hash after, all good now. It was the first test to determine if it’s worth selfing. Not looking good so far.

8 Likes

Mothers Milk indoor 40% total cannabinoids

flower-co-indoor-flower-mothers-milk.pdf (409.1 KB)

It is like getting a jolt of energy while being patted on the back by an old friend.

25 Likes

Tahoe looks fire. :fire: I love anything that has orange hairs like that.

1 Like

I am feeling the burn now, having pulled her early and with only 5 days of drying she was pretty up… “initially” :joy:

1 Like