What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

It means you’re right on time with the cure :smile:

2 Likes

Tiger’s Milk

24 Likes

Outdoor Wonder Dawg I just harvested. Primo Dank Indica buzz.

20 Likes

Here is my Purple Queen bong hits x2. Comes on slow but just keeps climbing. Gorgeous plant. Flower just keeps getting better. I’m getting used to it. Strong as f. Going to cure up like candy.

Edit I’m high as f :rocket: Once it gets going, like being shot out of a cannon.

30 Likes

RAinbow :rainbow: Sherbet 11
Nice laid back effects- good munchie weed

22 Likes

No spots on this un purposely introduced lady bug?

18 Likes

Asian lady beetle.

5 Likes

They seem to come out the walls on the first cold night. I’m wondering how it got inside the tent :thinking:

Smoke some of my outside lost cap And I must say it absolutely rang my bell every bit as good as the indoor if not better I’m kind of surprised that kinda is loser and way more larfy not dense but still has the same taste and a nice kick

5 Likes

Outside flower is different in a lot of ways. Sounds like you nailed it even though ugly. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I had to drive 30 minutes to the Hydro store to get something and I rolled a joint of it from the Grove bag it’s been in there for a few weeks I haven’t even thought about it I had to put the damn thing out for fear of crashing and when I came home I finished it out on the patio while messing with the dirt and it just crushed me
It’s a more dopey kind a narcotic hi then the indoor and what’s weird is it’s less smelly when you smell it but when you smoke it it’s got tremendous flavor

7 Likes

Banana :banana: sundae.

3 Likes

Sounds like you nailed it. You could do a shade cover like @buckaroobonsai does and improve your flower quality and end product. Octos under a shade canopy. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

i pretty well cover my needs indoor . Very hard here without REAL greenhouse and REAL ventilation . Tried many times .

I now have 3 huge yielding plants i love , about to adopt a new grow style , im done with outdoors here , just a waste of time and heartache when they either roast or drown or both in same damn week , no more for me

5 Likes

Understandable. :100:

what is that ?

1 Like

Some sort of vape cartridge. Looks like a disposable one.

I’m smoking Heinz 57 tonight. I started with some bubble hash and rolled a joint out of my tray of different strains I’ve smoked all week.:peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Unknown to you maybe , i know someone who KNOWS LOL
@JohnnyPotseed

13 Likes

When I first bred her, i was in a completely non-legal state! lol I gave seeds and clones to a lot of friends all over the country, and told them to do what they wanted… grow, sell, share, trade… just to NOT say my name! lol Since moving back to OK, (legit as it git) It’s been mentioned on a couple strain info sites that I am the breeder, lol.

lol Anonymity CAN be good sometimes!

edit… 17%THC? lol someone isn’t growing her very good! All the tests I had done here in OK, hell… lol 21%was the lowest with 27% the highest.

5 Likes