What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Lol. @Tappy its from last year, a fellow OG traded me the seeds, thing grew like a fast flower and grew donkey shlogs ready in august.

Will look for and find pics soon.

4 Likes

@Pajarito looks like peanut butterā€¦ I need to buy the stuff to make rosin someday.

1 Like

I had a friend working out in dauphinā€¦he brought back some buds that were fully seeded and completely mature super early. He said he found the plants growing wild in a bush behind a barn.

This was about 12 years ago, before I knew the value of saving seeds.

3 Likes

I had a great day at work, now Iā€™m going to smoke hash bowls until I get paranoid from my cat staring to hard.:grin:

15 Likes

I think itā€™s happened to all us old heads, as you said I didnā€™t know any better. I thought it would always be accessible. We live we learn, am I right?

2 Likes

We have a version of it here in my state that would Iā€™m sure, change your mind. Itā€™s large goofball sized nugs of earthy og funk. Itā€™s a bit on the floral side but still stanky and potent.

5 Likes

I really like this texture. And honestly, Iā€™m saving money to buy a press for myself too, every time I use my friendsā€™ This is a very interesting investment, as it is very good to smoke resin in the morning

yeah, that wouldnā€™t surprise me. my choices were either Tahoe OG or Goji OG and i chose tahoe because i already had goji og seeds. i also made a cross of bodhiā€™s goji og with bodhiā€™s solo stash.

5 Likes

mac1 rosin. Itā€™s got me sitting well.

12 Likes

Auto WhiteWidow x BigBud -balcony grown

17 Likes

This rosin is so sticky and liquidy that I canā€™t keep it in place. It gets everywhere. Itā€™s very good.

12 Likes

Looks like you need a zigzag to wipe that rim clean.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using my dab tool on it but the damned stuff just keeps accumulating. Not complaining, itā€™s really good, but a real challenge to work with. I think I will just throw away the little white cap.

2 Likes

Apple fritter

30 Likes

Last of my mac1, leftovers from rolling.

18 Likes

Mix j of wedding cake and blueberry slushie. :yum:

16 Likes

Outdoor grown 90ā€™s kush from @Bobgrows

29 Likes

Iā€™m drooling here! Lol
Sheā€™s quite frosty! Well done! :v:

4 Likes

She had me sleeping mid-day yesterday :joy: Definitely a keeper, I am ditching Afgooey and FPOG to make ample space for her.

4 Likes

Yes, prelude to what I can expect. :sunglasses: :metal: Good job Tom.

3 Likes