What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Thank you kindly @ColeLennon! It has a magnificently stimulating sedative body-stonedness that reminds me of the Hero

4 Likes

My kinda weed right there. :100:

4 Likes

@ColeLennon & @herojuana.tom
Told you…!! :green_heart::v::grin:

4 Likes

Fatso x Grape Stomper OG @ 2 1/2 month cure. Nice smoke.

30 Likes

I’ve been enjoying @JAWS Trainwreck Meds a lot lately. It’s stronger than I initially thought. Great tasting.

19 Likes

Shit looks incredible! Effect is?

12 Likes

For me its very relaxing both body and mind but not complete couch lock. Comes on in the head first then sets into my limbs. I can still get stuff done and focus, just a little slower, lol. Effects have gotten more intense as it cures. Flavors and smell are more complex and developed the last couple of weeks.

Not so much of a deep or severe pain reliever as other strains, but very chill and relaxed. Dont get munchies actually a little appetite supressing it seems.

2 Likes

Sacred Cut Mac x FPOG. This stuff was chopped down in May 2022 and it’s as sticky now as it was then. Super fragrant still too! Stored in jars for 6 months or longer and been in the freezer since. Coats your mouth and you can taste it for hours.

24 Likes

Cookie Monster tonight.

22 Likes

Welcome over here Barrie!! long time no read You

4 Likes

Thanx bro!

4 Likes

Hey @Barrie84

3 Likes

@Jetdro Hello buddy :sunglasses:everything alright?

2 Likes

I noticed you said you keep your bud in the freezer. Do you just thaw out what you need each time?Is it vacuum sealed? The reason I’m asking is I’ve got a few oz from last October that has been in jars but was thinking about sealing and sticking in the old deepfreeze

2 Likes

Yeah I read some others were doing it. After I harvest dry and start curing my work season starts so i don’t really smoke all that much until I’m home again. It made sense to keep it fresher by freezing it. The old stuff is just in vacuum sealed bags but the last harvest I portioned into 14g bags and then vacuum sealed those, so when I need a top up I just pull out a half of whatever I want and put it into a jar.

I bought a 2nd deep freeze just for this purpose, and freezing trim for bubble and keep my mushrooms in there as well. Wife kept complaining the food in the other freezer tasted like weed lolol then she wanted the new freezer for food and wanted me to swap em around. I was like nope lol. This is the weed freezer now.

7 Likes

Lol that’s hilarious. Thanks for the response

1 Like

Broke into some paeonia purple paralyzer i grew out from last years fall box. Plants struggled, but very unique flavor after couple weeks in the grove bags stabilized around 60%, and strong for such scraggly nugs. Looks nice ground up too:)

23 Likes

@CoastalMarySeeds zkittles tonight.

25 Likes

Smoking some coffeeshop stuff pretty decent…

23 Likes

Blueberry borealis, took her just a little early due to rot, I had entire tops catching the ick. She had amber trichomes, but not as many as I would have liked, most everything else was cloudy. She went 8 weeks, but didn’t get but mabey 3 hours of sun a day if that and I think this kept her from finishing in a timely manner. All in all I’m happy, she stanks to high heaven and she has a super nice effect. I flash dried a few lowers by grinding and putting them front of a fan, it’s a harsh smoke dried that way but it works. The rest are drying nice and slow in boxes.

18 Likes