What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Champagne showers

25 Likes

Mac morning

22 Likes

Visited a local gardener friend last night. During my previous visit she had a plant in flower called Raspberry Parfait that really stood out. It had green stems/leaves but with shockingly bright purple magenta flowers! Wish I had a pic…

She has since chopped the plant so last night she handed me a sample. I’m enjoying the hybrid head/body buzz on this lazy Sunday morning. Great berry terp flavors. I included a nug of Sour Marmalade to highlight the color contrast

20 Likes

Made a sampler tray for party we went to last night. The Blockhead BX joints were giving off the strongest grape smells ever, and were a big hit!

31 Likes

well gee thanks a lot for inviting me to that cool sounding party😩

4 Likes

Really like your joint box too! Where do you find one of those?

3 Likes

The box is from some Trippy Jay 1 1/4 size rolling cones. It was a whole rainbow colored assortment. I got it on Amazon.

I keep re-using the box for making fancy joint trays like this to bring places.

6 Likes

Some ancestral hash plant seeds from @GregOG

:fire::fire::fire:

20 Likes

Roach joint , needed to reduce the stack

13 Likes

Trying out my friends grow of Purple Crunch. Close to two month cure.

Sugar Mints

23 Likes

What’s the terp profile on that one? Looks delicious :fire:

Pz :v:t2:

Looks most excellent

1 Like

The purple crunch is a nice change of pace. Two pokes on a bowl and gave the forehead sweats. He did a kickass job for his second grow.

1 Like

Gastro Pop
Super grape gas smell and taste with a little chem juice in there. Nice hybrid not too edgy not too mellow. Got the dense but fluffy texture like a lotta grapes do.

31 Likes

Today I will be enjoying some tasty Northern Lights #5 in my new hybrid glass aluminum pipe 🫶🏽

Have a gr8 Thursday :v:

24 Likes

Looks delicious! What temp did you press at? Was that flower or hash? I’m jealous lol

2 Likes

good morning :coffee:

KillerQueen x KillerCookies

27 Likes

Thanks. Flower pressed at 200F. Tastes like skunky brownsugar cookies on the inhale. Layers of sour, junkstore funk, magnolia incense weave together while a whisper of unripe blackberry plays peekaboo with your taste buds on the exhale.

3 Likes

Absolute fire! Great description :fire:

2 Likes

killer queen has always been on the top of my favorites. I used to grow a bunch of TGA genetics . Looking forward to starting the pack of Umeboshi from Bodhi sometime. (Killer Queen x Wookie )

4 Likes