What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

I’m s.oking a joint, but I got one of those glass metal pipes in chillum form

cool detail is one side is kind of shaved out, so the other heavy side keeps it from rolling off the table

My joint went out

11 Likes

This Raspberry Ice Cream is IMPRESSIVE. The smell is absolutely DIVINE, somewhere between hard raspberry candies & fresh lavender, with a sort of nail polish remover backing. GREAT day smoke. The flavor is somewhat bland and “cooling”, the smell does not translate to the flavor as much as I’d like. This is some good “show-off” weed, my buddies are gona be shocked by this one!

15 Likes

Afghani x (sour mints x banana og)
1 week dry, 0 cure time

31 Likes

Smoking it up tonight

22 Likes

Durban

16 Likes

this stuff is power packed. keeps making me think im going to pass out at onset lol mellows but less than the burgers do its a bit more racy and definitely more fun.

2 Likes

Smoking on some Mac1 caps cut

Happy growing

HG

17 Likes

Mofeta dulce de la isla, or better known as Island Sweet Skunk

28 Likes

nice. how is it?

1 Like

Let’s just say I don’t like the sweet skunkiness so I have left the whole plant in the untrimmed heap and just grabbed a branch for smoking today :joy:

But it works well and can be smoked all day without burning out… its really good weed.

3 Likes

i had that issue very recently with some outdoor purple kush. the hash on my fingernails tasted like actual gasoline, kind of hard to tolerate.

2 Likes

Lol, gassy :yum:, I would probably enjoy that flavor profile :joy::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’ve heard good things about ISS. Today I’m just smoking some bubble

bubble

10 Likes

Smoking a hash and weed mixture today. Have been seeing some pakistani and afghani smokers on ig burn the hash to get it all loose and bubbly, then take it and mix tobacco into the molten mess. They say it makes it burn better, sp i did the same thing with some mighty mite x cali skunk bubble hash and lilac diesel flower.

Sorry, gots no pics

2 Likes

Smoking 3-year

old apollo11. Not so green anymore, golden colored but the smell is still there as well as the punch. Blissful haziness.

Happy smoking all

17 Likes

Smoking milk and cookies. Organic smooth smoke, sets you right back in the recliner after a hard day.

1 Like

@JJonahJameson
i would love to hear more about your apollo 11. what would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? how was it back when it was fresh?

edit: i just checked out some of your posts

2 Likes

I’m biased. :smiley:
It’s consistently a pick me up high, lemony taste. Introspective, never racy, just solid and consistent.

Today I’m gonna go with this Tigerberry it’s still kinda fresh no cure yet.

30 Likes

Looks real nice, sometimes it’s hard to wait for the cure.