What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Sativa cart because i have a 50/50 grapefruit diesel, and a 75/25 indica dominant at the moment i just grew and wanted some durban poison

7 Likes

Good Morning ,fellow OGers :coffee:

Sultana

27 Likes

Haze A Church Nlhz Bx1 x 60s Lambsbread Hierloom

28 Likes

What about? Good smoke?
Ive some Tiger Berry beans from og seedrun

1 Like

Happy Holidays OG! Today - the pie comes out 🫶🏽

:v:along with a little Blackberry Kush

28 Likes

Bobgrows’ 90’s kush

33 Likes

This doob is a mix of Georgia pie, heavy fog, tire fire, golden goat and a considerable amount of blueberry ice water hash. Getting baked on turkey day. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

27 Likes

Woo Pig Sooie !!!

2 Likes

Hell yeah! WPS!

Great pic! How does it smoke?

2 Likes

Quite nice! It is much smoother than my outdoor turned out, but not as strong. I have been smoking it all morning since 4:30am until just about a half hour ago and was quite content all morning. I just broke out that Loompa’s I had posted pics of a year or so ago and now I am rocked in comparison though.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to flowering out Loompa’s

1 Like

It is really better than most others :raised_hands:

1 Like

Good Morning :coffee:

StrawberryRazz @santero

30 Likes

Love your morning bud shots @saxo :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Some almost dry no cured Kinky Cheese F2

tasting way more floral and fruity as the outside buds do :heart:

18 Likes

It’s the holidays so I busted out some good stuff. A couple pics of how it got to the smokable point. Fresh from a water only wash… then freeze dried and microplaned… then pressed at 200 ish degrees. Mostly GG4 x Grateful bx. The stuff that looks green is not from chlorophyll, it was Mendo Montage and came out blue/purple. The rosin and microplaned are the GG4 x Grateful bx :v::call_me_hand:t2:

The flavor is a fruitier GG4 with a pineapple kushiness and the buzz is supreme

36 Likes

Also rolled some of this GMO up. I’m on vacation lol, I like to try to get so high that my wife is annoyed that I say ‘what?’ to everything :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

33 Likes

:joy::rofl: baaahahahaaa!!! The best times!!

3 Likes

Gods bubba x chemo…1.5 week dry, 0 day cure

36 Likes