What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

all i can taste is leaf like its been hanging in a shed behind someones house this whole time
i wish this was quebec ditchweed :rofl:

1 Like

PBB ×GELATO 3month cure
From OG VETERANS GIVEAWAY
Thank you very much!!:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

23 Likes

Mac 1

Btw this is what mid looks like in my circle

16 Likes

Zamaldelica x Kali China. Very nice to vape.

2 Likes

Pineapple chunk from barneys Farm. Spannabis freebie :drooling_face:

15 Likes

Not what my Mac looks like dry , not at all

1 Like

Here is some MidsAC1 I grew… :thinking: or would that be MACidsy1 :joy:

MAC1: It has a great high… :raised_hands: for about 30 minutes :pensive:

22 Likes

It’s all about the full melt. mmmmm creamy fruity and axle grease.

19 Likes

Today some of my sunshine daydream🤙

This is Permanent Marker by Doja. My buddy spent $500 on a cut, and it’s not even that good. I’d smoke my ssdd over it all day every day.

30 Likes

Maui Mango haze

After busting it up, it smells like a skunk sprayed some fermenting fruit…

37 Likes

Half WC half GMO , 100 percent good :fire:

22 Likes

Rolling some Afghani x (strawberry haze x banana og) been in the jar for while. Thanks @Tappy

21 Likes

Strain x that was in my secret Santa box . Very nice smoke thanks for sending it.

17 Likes

:yum:
I wish we could send some smoke in our Santa boxes in the US.

2 Likes

Even if it’s 2 legal states it’s not allowed?

3 Likes

I haven’t looked into it. I just assumed its a hard no. Mainly due to gifting isn’t allowed in some legal states.

3 Likes

Very very much not allowed lol. Also pretty much everyone gets away with it. On the case you don’t it can end poorly, but for small amounts likely there won’t be any consequences. Information is probably logged somewhere, and nothing ever gets erased from a federal database, but for a qp or less nobody is getting a “controlled delivery” by LEOs unless you’re receiving them all the time (as in part of a larger network).
TLDR is same rules apply: don’t smell, don’t tell, don’t sell. Otherwise you know what will happen eventually.

4 Likes

Panama Red. The taste takes me back to high-school and the old brick weed, only with a much better high. Weight off the shoulders, happy to be here type and very functional.

And you’ve got to love Canada, where the Post Office sells smell proof packaging for the sole purpose of mailing Herb to each other.
:v::canada:

24 Likes

Zamaldelica f2 in the Dynavap. Flavor is some sweet carrot with a terpy tingle on the first couple hits. Then flavors morph as the vape gets more roasty. Nice alert high that can sneak up on you as the weed is so tasty you want more, very functional though.

18 Likes

JOTI Apple Candy first try.

Nice saturday to everyone.

20 Likes