What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

:grapes: Grape Balls of Fire :fire:

24 Likes

Nice nuggage!

2 Likes

Those look great my friend. I love anything with grape in the name.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

ssdd allday is right

3 Likes

Gods space needle…again

26 Likes

I’m having paralyzed monster tonight. Last nug.

23 Likes

there are many times when i miss the waythe country is ran. i think back about the harper days and kind of laugh about where people in the USA are now with that stuff. i almost married a girl from the southern US who used to say “my momma always told me, if common sense were common most people would have it” and it stuck with me. common sense is much more common in Canada. and the native-influenced areas have a culture that is so peaceful and serene i have never seen that in the lower 48. i miss it dearly sometimes, others im glad im here in the US. it will be a complex I endure til my last day, which i hope is very long from now.

2 Likes

It’s probably not even MAC​:sob::sob: black market weed. Oh well, it was cheap and it does the job. Tastes more like an OG than MAC but it’s still pretty good.

2 Likes

Stardawg Guava. Great daytime third eye opener.

12 Likes

Chemo

26 Likes

@SHSC-1 biker kush tonight . Very enjoyable .

25 Likes

can you say any more about the biker kush? i have a pack of karma’s biker kush so i’m curious about it.

5 Likes

right on man, glad you enjoy that. :wink:
It’s greenhouse bud so I hope it burns okay. I don’t trim as well as some folks do hehe

Back in 2016/17 I bought up the remaining stock of Karma’s original version of Biker Kush , was like 5 packs or something. Anyhow I found some keepers and made some F2 batches with the plants at hand. Then 2 friends and I grew out as many as we could in our gardens and I selected for the F3 from all those plants. I popped 40 of those seeds many months ago and flowered out 3 females I chose from the group. The flower @ShiskaberrySavior is burning is from those plants. To me it is a kush type smoke with a hint of tangerine… not a full citrus… just a hint. I’d be curious to hear what he gets for flavor and potency hehehe

12 Likes

Really nice smooth smoke great kush taste . Nice uplifting buzz but I could see one over indulging due to how good it tastes . I smoked half of a gram j and had a nice 2 hr stone . No crash and burn which some kush strains effect me.

10 Likes

Grape pie you sent I think I enjoyed it more taste wise might be a bit nicer buzz but don’t get me wrong either one is worthy of keeping around . I dropped 4 grape pie x shiska seeds I just had to get a few started and see what I find.

5 Likes

Cookies Gelatto

14 Likes

Another chemo…has a woody/campfire/incense type smell. Hits nice. Was one of the last to come down so has a good couch lock effect.

21 Likes

Ive been tokin on this phat sack of sticky icky Ohio Lemon G for the past week. My first time having it after hearing all the hype for years. Some of the best tasting weed ive ever gotten my hands on. Sweet. Candied lemon dankess all the way down to the last puff of a joint. Never been a fan of lemon strains, but this instantly made it into my top 5 GOAT strains… possibly top 3…
The effects hit me weird. In small doses it lays me flat out on the couch. With higher doses it gets really trippy and energetic. Its been a longggg time since i been this hyped bout some flower.

22 Likes

Mac n crack from seedstockers superior
Promise to reach 30% of thc but I fell I was scamed. Not a big deal.

11 Likes

Dos Si Dos from this summer. Has a strong fruity scent - but from no fruit I ever ate.

16 Likes