What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Enjoying some Gelonade that has been curing since April. Super dense buds with strong sweet lemon cleaner terps.

20 Likes

Commercial G-Mac, 32.3% THC, 0.07% CBD.

24 Likes

What is GMAC granny Mac and if so how is it I’m growing some granny Mac right now

2 Likes

How about some Frankenstein tonight.

20 Likes

Sounds really high thc do you think it’s in the 30’s or a bogus test just to sell it?

1 Like

Outta likes.

I don’t know. My guess is it’s accurate, but that’s simply my guess. Every product on this company’s delivery only website has test results for every product. Here is what’s posted for a different variety of bud that’s currently on the menu. The tests are not all performed by the same company.

4 Likes

I snuck a few popcorn nugs out of my dry room…because I can’t wait. Romulan x Modified grapes

27 Likes

Cool.
So funny.

Gods bubba x chemo
No flash…just shoplight from above…no photo editing…the bud’s just white as eff.

32 Likes

That’s one frosty bud @Tappy my friend, Tigerberry is the closest I’ve come to being that covered in trics. It’s almost grey from the frost. Still not as frosty as that.:green_heart:

4 Likes

Outta likes.

@Jetdro, sorry I missed your post/question. I was probably high as fuck.

I don’t know the genetics. :frowning: Sometimes commercial weed in CA includes such information, sometimes not. Unlike testing, clearly it’s not required.

2 Likes

2 Likes

So is granny Mac different

1 Like

Granny Mac is MAC x Colombian so probably the same.

1 Like

Romulan x Modified Grapes I snuck from the dry room 🤷

27 Likes

White Buffalo Seed Collective Congo Creek Haze x Bodhi Mountain Temple. Appalachia leaner.

22 Likes

ooooh, 3 month cured Tahoe OG , gonna be TASTY :sunglasses:

Smoking a joint and then I’m gonna lay on my back device in torture myself

16 Likes

Right now I’m enjoying some Paki Kush.

This cut has a nice reddish hue, aroma like juicy fruit gum, and has an earthy flavor with subtle notes of grape

27 Likes

Wow, it has already been 3 months? Time is FLYING! Has she changed much with her cure?

1 Like

yeah it added a little different taste to it still has that killer OG flavor but now it’s got something else to it and I really like it in fact I’m burning the third one as we speak

10 Likes