What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

About to smoke some of this Unicorn Poop I just harvested and cured.

33 Likes

Oh the memories the flood back. It has to be more than an decade since my eyes last seen a BHO blaster tube.
I remember when Viper oil hit the dispo market in Cali. very unhealthy stuff in the early days. Very fortunate a friend was able to find a guy with a c02 setup in 2010 that was incredible in comparison.
He ran some NL for us that was yellow slabs with space craters all over.

@Tappy haha @Ottafish flavors are great. It seems everyone that’s grown them has had the same reaction which is we can’t stop reaching for the SB jar. lol

That BK vape should do the trick! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Canada post is killing me…lol…

2 Likes

all my 420 work is done for the day time to catch a buzz it’s apple fritter time

I saw a post here this morning where they lifted the most popular strains out in Cali fritter and GMO we’re on the list And in my opinion both deserve to be GMO is the stronger of the two but fritter is super tasty and the buzz is excellent. kind of funny I have seven of the 10 they listed

14 Likes

I hit this stuff all day long. I’ll have to make more before I run out! :scream:

20 Likes

ORANGE COOKIES x Chimera #4… The terps are insane

28 Likes

Chose SB x PR/BV (E) to start 2024. :yum:

22 Likes

Sour diesel diamonds

13 Likes

Could not help myself , early drying Mac Uno

29 Likes

Folks, he could not help himself, and looking at that bud, I can understand why. :+1: Frosty little devil! Hope it’s as good as it looks!

6 Likes

Grendel is on deck tonight.

27 Likes

@mota

you know it taste pretty good but not Mac yet
it’s only been in a canna troll for three days lol

amazingly it actually tastes good I wouldn’t pick it as Mac just yet but if somebody handed me this pipe I’m smoking and say it here what do you think well wait a second I’m smokin here let me take a hit and I’ll tell you

well I would say thick heavy smoke with a ton of expansion a little bland but supreme expansion and made me hack from a big hit

Edit ::

holly shiznoids , got power already :boom:

5 Likes

Looks like a darker colored version of Gisele
@ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

Super Lemon Mac

28 Likes

Now that looks like it would be tasty
@buck90
What up sir aint spoke in a while

1 Like

It’s well cured thinking at least a year back or better. I’d have pics in the tin box grow of her . Great hash production smooth smoke nice up beat high.
These seeds came from Olereynard couple years ago .

2 Likes

One last dose of budder for tomorrow…I’ve had enough for tonight :relaxed:
Yeah, it looks gross…don’t judge me…lol
2 different batches…one was really dark and the other very light…the dark one is :fire:

12 Likes

Oooooh sparkles :sparkles:

A joint :joy:

Is it a big joint or do I have small fingers :crazy_face:

10 Likes

small fingers average joint😎

8 Likes