What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

hah hah some shatter hash. It’s like glass!

11 Likes

I would love to come to your grow space for a day…you probably have tons of fun toys…lol

1 Like

:joy::joy: I was smoking on it longer then I though :joy:

6 Likes

…Looks like terrycloth! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll see your bet :joy:

galletas alienígenas milagrosas una
(MAC 1)

21 Likes

Hey @MissinBissin , I’ve been smoking on this cobbed Herb exclusively, for the last wk or so. Just a totally satisfying delight! Like smoking a nice Cuban, but with an added kick. The taste takes me back to the 80s and getting way down deep into a brick of compressed import. Down where it had that anaerobic action going during the long haul up to Canada. Pleasurable, from the smell while breaking in up, to the deep smooth taste, to the intoxicating buzz!

:v::grin::canada:

23 Likes

OH mann I am laughing so hard, see quote: “ smoking on this cobbed Herb exclusively “ @Budderton
And I’m so happy to bring back that kinda nostalgia… and a fresh take on a Toke

Cheers to Chunks !

7 Likes

All the clear heads on the thc is a killer…left for another week in flower and this would have been a 10/10 bud.

12 Likes

Man those buds look so freaking oily and juicy. Good lord :face_exhaling::face_with_spiral_eyes::skull_and_crossbones:haha

1 Like

Bubba kush 3 gram vape
$50 from bulkweedinbox
Incredibly clean device.

11 Likes

Cinnamon Toast Crunch tonight smells and tastes excellent. Thanks @THCeed

21 Likes

I want to follow this post up with a little bitchfest. The packaging that was shown in the website was very dry and bland.

The packaging recieved was wild and colorful. My 10 year old daughter was drawn to it whilst it laid on my table. She knew not to touch…but she even said it looked super fun…so I showed her…and told her to keep her sticky fingers off it. Anyway…packaging was kind of annoying…lol

6 Likes

A bowl with “team effort” (aka, various overgrinds) topped with a chunk of homemade moonrock. The moonrock was made from my 2022 crop’s Juicy Fruit, the concentrate was Raw Garden’s Frutti de Basco. Deliciousness!

16 Likes

Looks so alone!

2 Likes

KillerCookies x KillerQueen

23 Likes

Karma genetics - Sweets

23 Likes

Repress hash, made from a combination of Aruka Valley and Squirrel Tail. India meets Thailand in Canada.
:v::canada::grin:

29 Likes

I’m gonna roll up some Apollo Ape from 2022, this is the last of it.

26 Likes

nice. is it still any good?

1 Like

Heck yeah, I was kinda surprised it was still not crispy, it still had some moisture to it. My wife and I smoked a joint and it still works very good.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes