What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Smoking on some sweet pea cranberry sauce :crazy_face:

22 Likes

Is this the Shoreline Sour D bx3?

1 Like

this should be topdwag

1 Like

The name had me curious. I just started flowering some Shoreline sour d bx3 for seed reproduction.
Your bud looks good!

1 Like

Lazy Lightning.
Shuckin seeds as I reach for some smoke. Retained that robust lemon earth flavor/scent when seeded.

18 Likes

Most excellent, it looks great! I just popped a bunch of Lazy Lightning’s, although only a few came up.

I am currently bonging up some MAC 1
:speak_no_evil: My girl doesn’t like it
 She says that every time she takes a rip, it feels like she needs to take another and another and another. She says it smokes like some old school weed that barely gets her high :joy::raised_hands: 
She doesn’t particularly like to smoke, so its not her go-to strain.
Although it may not be a heavy-hitter, I do really like it’s kushy smell.

20 Likes

I experienced the same with mac 1 when I bought some a while back. It couldve been something misslabeled so I cant judge it based off that one time. I havent searched it out since starting to grow.

Oh yea? Nice! Its one of my favorite smokes. I think you’ll really enjoy all the phenos. Both plants I had were very lemon, kushy, earth.

Here is the LL I kept around.

Smoking on some Royal Procession (@darkillusion) as I take a break from up potting.

18 Likes

I love lemon and earthy, that sounds right up my alley! It is supposed to be made with a male that Bodhi acquired from Loompa farms, so I am excited at the prospect of having a solid OG kush male as breeding material.

3 Likes

Tonight is blueberry diesel x black cherry.

22 Likes

Blueberry clementine :drooling_face: absolutely terpalicious!!

17 Likes

Been like an hour and I’ve lit this damn thing three times and it’s out again. I’m stoned :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

11 Likes

is it better than the blueberry diesel on it’s own?

1 Like

Good Morning :coffee: fellow OGers

Sultana (Boudica x Turk.Landrace)

20 Likes

that looks damn tasty! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

how does it taste? sounds like an interesting bud and looks beautiful

1 Like

Thanks.
taste and turn def comes from the TLR side ,the Boudica-mom does not realy show in this cross
it just smokes a bit more smooth than the pure TLR.

4 Likes

I think they’re both good, I had blueberry diesel earlier and it is awesome, I had blueberry diesel x black cherry after dinner and it was a little bit harsh on my throat but still very good. I like both but the first BBD lemon was my favorite from the last years grow. That and double D’s sour grape.

3 Likes

Cherry Pie for breakfast :+1:t3:

Have a gr8 weekend fellow OGers :v:

27 Likes

Great looking buds nice trim job .

The wife and I just hit the bowl of this. Pink Runts from the kids, pretty good.

27 Likes