What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

just finished trimming all my fresh frozen from outside time to sample my latest batch of Mac one been in the grove bag about a week

Better pics of those buds

26 Likes

Great scott! :astonished: :yum:

1 Like

Finished trimming up and bagging my Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) and sampled some a few hours ago.

Mentally stimulating, enhanced focus and uplifting. Mellow effects with zero raciness or paranoia. Very comfortable and relaxing. Good “hybrid” effects.

Duration : 1.5-2 hours

Odor level 8/10 - sticks on to you for quite some time after handling it.

Smells I’m getting : Woodsy, Rubber , Sour with hints of adhesive, spice , mint, old coins. Does not smell unusual. Has a typical Cannabis odor to me.

Nice basic “good weed” taste. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Quite frosty, sticky trichomes with an attractive calyx to leaf ratio. Easy to trim. The foxtails give the buds a distinct look to me and I’ve really grown to appreciate them. Up there as one of my favorite strains I’ve grown to date.

Great shots! Love the color in those pictures.

22 Likes

Your pics are better…i didnt use a maco lens , too lazy to find it. Bet i could bak off 3 feet, zoom in and use manual focus to get more like yours???

How were THOSE pics shot ??? @syzygy

2 Likes

Irene
Pirate Sweat S1 x CK
mixed run bubble
and a modelo to tie it all together lol

4 Likes

OOOOHHHH that sounds like a tasty combo !

1 Like

I was playing around with extension tubes I just got to see if I could get better magnification on my 1:1 macro lens. Just handheld camera w/ a flash on most of them.

3 Likes

Starting Sunday morning right with a 3 way mix of Pure OG x Triangle, Biker Kush, and Squirrel Tail re-press hash.

:v::canada:

24 Likes

Looks tasty! Sounds like a killer blend @Budderton

3 Likes

Smoking on one of the X-18 phenos that’s been curing for about a couple months. This one has a subtle sweet, fermented pear and pine/wood thing going on with a slight onion funk on the back. Very old school. Looks like mids, taste like weed I used to steal from my uncle when I was in highscool in the 90’s. the high is very nice, I usually smoke joints for flavour over effect so probably won’t go back to this one to often but for an occasional puff it will do. Full body tingle from head to toe is nice though, definitely stronger body stone than most things I’ve had in while and making me want to sit in the couch and zone out. I feel like an old man smoking this lol.

19 Likes

This mornings bowl of weedies are Ancestral Hash Plant (thanks OG). She is sweeter every time I open the jar :v:

22 Likes

Haven’t smoked in over a year! Funny been smoking over 50 years and my state went legal and I quit! Mainly for meditation. I love to grow though and have just had seedlings come up. I could buy legally here from dispensary but guess I’ll wait to test my own in about 3-4 months. Crazy huh?

11 Likes

OG Kush, Desert Lime, garlic butter, g41 cookies. The OG stinks and smacks just like it always has when it’s right and it’s right​:+1: the Desert lime will coat your mouth with flavor, although not everyone loves it, I do. The garlic butter is cool​:+1: haven’t smoked the cookies. All legal medical, commercial, purchased at a store. :rofl:

11 Likes

Store bought tonight . Any one remember the gum called grape ape ? This preroll is exactly that. Soon as I lit it up wife said oh that’s grape really grape smelling.

17 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

Auto Freebee(?) outside grown

17 Likes

Unbranded Sugar Diamond Concentrate, what I paid for that whole bottle is about what I’d pay for a single gram of hash rosin at the dispensary. The terps aren’t the greatest but it slaps.

18 Likes

Wedding Cake with a fresh frozen bubble worm in it

20 Likes

I had a dental implant on Monday and scared to smoke these Sour Diesel Joints I rolled last week. So making strain specific edibles today. 7 gram practice run with Platinum Kush. Then going for the 2 oz in one pound butter lol :exploding_head:

16 Likes

Kerosene Kermit F2 auto flower (Pheno #1) by Photon Pharms

27 Likes

That is just plain BEAUTIFUL! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes