What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Today I’m on the road (again) but … My Buddy is pulling out the Columbia. Gold :v:

20 Likes

Some half pints this afternoon

@SHSC-1

10 Likes

Do you build your joints with out an filter tip from thicker paper? Did it burn properly?
(european tabaco mix smoker here)

1 Like

some Panama Red, up close n personal (Cobbed, dry and really crumbly)

17 Likes

no filter no tips

4 Likes

Kerosene Kermit Auto Flower in the jars to cure

10 Likes

Wreckage master x bastard kush thanks @THCeed

22 Likes

Wow that looks beautiful @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

Why? Do not buen your fingers?
And how you keep not pressing the together?
I mean the tip Garanties an good air stream /Passage.

because I’ve had practice smoking them since I was 15 years old I’m 70 now I’ve got it down :sunglasses:
@Villiager

12 Likes

minion-bwahaha
You are a legend @Jetdro

3 Likes

I’ll be dabbing some of this(OGKush) followed by a little of this(BigBud).

21 Likes

Purple Weed!!!

24 Likes

How’s the Big Bud, and who was the breeder?
I’ve always wanted to try it but heard mixed things like it’s a good yielder but lacks in potency. Btw that’s some nice clean looking kief!

2 Likes

That’s some 90μm bubble! I got the seeds from AMS, and believe me the plant is not something most people would grow. The plant dumps incredible hash that won first place in the contest.

4 Likes

Shoreline from the homie. Smells like red flavored creosote/ dusty kerosene heater

Fantastic joint

19 Likes

Some Kerosene Kermit flower topped with kief from the trim bin

18 Likes

Out of the 25u, On to the 90u :yum:

21 Likes

Just finishing my Stardawg joint ^^

1 Like

French Toast, Good Day Farms. Top notch stuff. The smell and taste are on point, with a pine, pepper, earthy, herbal thing, that’s quite nice. The effect is clear and strong, and makes me super happy and high, this is a must try variety, will be growing in the future, I found out its an archive variety,I hope it’s still around in seed form.

17 Likes