What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Sorry to hear that my friend but I’ve had the same luck this year. Having to gorilla grow sucks because they don’t get the airflow like out in the open. Recreational is on the ballot here in November, gotta get out and vote, that’s what I’ve been telling everyone I know.

5 Likes

I’d like to say I’m smoking some exotic ganja from lands far far away but, it’s just leftovers on my tray.:laughing:

17 Likes

gmodd

Bonus pics

20 Likes

Why the hell do your lunch breaks bleed into dinner time, asshole?

None of yall are smoking weed today?! Weird

13 Likes

I’m smoking weird weed! I’m smoking weird weed! HA!

Actually, at least so far today, I’m hitting some team effort. Just a bunch of mixed up over-grind from the past few days, so nothing really to photograph.

I like the bonus pics from your previous post!

3 Likes

It’s not weird weed I swear. It’s an incredible rosin thats from somebody weird haha

1 Like

No, no, I’m smokin’ the weird weed! :joy:

Boy-howdy, I so totally believe it! :heart_eyes: :tada: :partying_face: Pot leaf hopper

I suppose there are other weird people in the world, because honestly I don’t remember sending you any weed! :rofl:

2 Likes

I smoke all day every day, just to be normal, if I don’t smoke it’s gonna be a long day.
I think I just smoked some superskunk.:peace_symbol:

16 Likes

I’m burning herb, and it’s real nice, but it has no photogenic properties, if you catch my drift. So I just spread the love and drool over the pretty grass everyone else is burnin. There are some truly world class growers on this forum, and then there are those like me, who aspire to grow for themselves what they see the masters grow. I would say, this is the best place for me to be, I live in an illegal state and yet I still have access to crazy amounts of knowledge and maybe even more important, the camaraderie.

11 Likes

mephisto forum stomper. My first try at autos. Also first organic grow. Almost 9 jars from two 4’ plants. Buds not bad. Much nicer after a 6 week cure.

12 Likes

Not mine saw this on a different site

24 Likes

Fuck, need @ShiskaberrySavior trimming machine for that mofo. :100:

3 Likes

A little frosty Alaskan Thunder Fuck from the AZ sun

17 Likes

I started my day with Triangle kush and coffee at 3:30AM. …and I am about to have another cup and bowl to continue my day :joy:

23 Likes

One hell of a way to start your day. :100:

1 Like

It does really synergize well with my ability to get things done throughout the day :100:

A bit of advice from one who has experienced it’s glory: Don’t start your day with 90’s kush unless you plan on ending your day early :flushed::sleeping::sweat_smile::raised_hands::joy:

4 Likes

I love luvvvvv sleepy weed. :sleeping:

3 Likes

Me too! :sweat_smile:
…My boss and co-workers, not so much :rofl::rofl::rofl:
“Sorry, my internet went down for 3 hours and I didn’t think to use my cellular and failed to get anything done” :upside_down_face::joy::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Tom breaks the internet.
MV5BOTMzODg3MTk5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU3Nzg3NjM@.V1_QL75_UY281_CR86,0,500,281

2 Likes

19 Likes