What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

If you like the V1 you are probably going to love the V2 :100: much more color, some chunky pink bud phenos, and more creamy strawberry cereal flavors

3 Likes

Apple fritter :metal:t2:

25 Likes

Aw shit I’ll tag when it happens !!

2 Likes

Please do! :relaxed::call_me_hand::pray:

3 Likes

Same here man.

15 Likes

more fritter

18 Likes

I’ve been peeping your fritter grows. You and jet got me hyped before I cut down and now I’m excited to cut more :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome man. I’m glad your enjoying her. She’s some kill huh. Ahh yes good stuff.

2 Likes

I love how the buds keep their purple after dry and cure no problem. Lots of types dry out of their color.

2 Likes

Barney’s Farm Mimosa X Orange punch. Cured for just a little over a year. One of the most amazing smelling and tasting strains I’ve ever come across, with a major kick to the head. We love her so much we bought a second pack to make sure we could run her whenever we wanted to.

25 Likes

Was looking for this thread earlier but I couldn’t find it so I posted it in another thread but Venom OG for me on this night lol

20 Likes

dj blueberry f5 x blockhead bxf3

I call it Stupid Blue aka telazul

20 Likes

So about to smoke this personal blend, because I’m making Cannabutter today. Says 20 mins for older, 50 mins for dank, although this is decent, I decarbed for about 27-30 mins, added butter n water (3/4- 1 cup H20) and will simmer on low, LOW, about 4-5 hours., strain into bowl, let water separate. And anyways, I rarely smoke but gotta check it out.

16 Likes

Curing since May of 2023, GDP. Nice berry smell and taste. Heavy stone. Only for bedtime for us.

(Edit: Curing since May of 2023)

21 Likes

Same nug in both photos. Deliciously lemony.

11 Likes

Starry Eyed by Freak Genetics

16 Likes

Venom OG with some Papaya Punch rosin

Wish me luck lol

18 Likes

Smoking so store bought treats tonight.

9 Likes

Thought I’d join @Jetdro in a Cap Junky smoke tonight. I’m not usually a cookies fan at all, but she is a very nice smoke and gets better every month with the cure.

31 Likes

smoking some Gmo x mac, this one isnt a keeper, decent but not something i will reach for a lot, very flinstone vitamin and sour creamy. Have two other phenos just finishing that i will be keeping for a but. Of course those are the 12 week finishers lol

16 Likes