What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

These were just dried, trimmed and jarred. 2 diff phenos of Tina x Cherry Bang Bang (Snuck a few smaller nugs of course)

23 Likes

^^^^^ That looks amazing!

Fresh ICC , smell is incredible

19 Likes

looks great is this an official strain from Exotic . or something you made? That is probably a killer combo.

1 Like

Purple Kush curing since right around Christmas of 2022. She has a nice metallic berry smell and a heavy body high. We have a ton of Cap Junky and Fire Creek OG from the last harvest, but I’m going back through jars that are up to 3 years old in the special fridge this week.

22 Likes

Time to try Cap Junky again :grin:

@Coda how do you like Cap Junky???

i think its excellent and like its taste

14 Likes

@Jetdro approved definitely says something . Gonna have to grow that strain or find a cdn buddy to shoot me a few buds to try.

2 Likes

have you run the Do Si Do from Samuel???
@ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

No been in a seed killing slump all winter finally got a couple strains to start .
Mint chocolate trip and powie poison and lash gear train

If this is an indication that seeds are actually gonna grow things could get crazy here so many strains I’ve been wanting to grow but couldn’t risk killing them .

Shout out to @Trial-N-Error @Barefrog and @BobbyBudz

6 Likes

yeah I know I’ve been watching I don’t believe it’s you it’s the environment you know what you’re doing

you’re always running stuff I’ve never even heard of lol @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

I really like her. She was a surprise. LDA did a great job on his grow and S1’s of her. I originally won his seeds in a server auction and have since accumulated additional beans through him to do a little hunting. The two phenos we grew were very similar in taste and high. Yours looks great. I believe yours is a clone, right?

1 Like

yeah mine came as a cut supposedly the breeder cut but aren’t they all lol

sitting here burning her right now I can tell you one thing it’s not get up and do shit weed lol because I’ve got my pump sprayer all loaded up and plenty of stuff to do yet I’m sitting here on my recliner with my feet up lol

it’s only six or seven days from the ground so I don’t know a final taste on it yet but I like the way it is already Power is evidently sufficient you can see how much of that joint I smoked

9 Likes

Checked my seed sheet for these I don’t even have that strain closest I got is a cross with poison Ivy x do si do #9

2 Likes

Hahaha!!! She is not for getting things done. That’s for sure. She smelled like gg#4 while trimming, but she cured into something completely different. She’s not the loudest mare in the stable, but she has a hell of a kick.

3 Likes

I agree her flavor is muted a bit compared to others I have but it’s to my liking and the power is to but it’s absolutely not daytime smoke

I smoked a fat joint of ice cream cake all day yesterday and it pretty much ruined my whole day I did get what I wanted to get done but it was sporadic and not very efficient lol

I now have smoked almost half a joint of the Junkie and I believe I’m going to have the same effect as yesterday lol

I really don’t care it’s a beautiful morning out and all I’ve got to do is use a hand pump sprayer to spray all my brick with not exactly hard. then I wait 20 minutes and change over to the garden hose and spray it all off

Trust me with four German shepherds that’s not an easy task but it absolutely is fun lol A fast flowing garden hose is one of their favorite things to jack with

I should pull out the camera and get paddles coming from 20 feet away up on his back feet biting and thrashing at the water as I spray him in the face it’s pretty hilarious even when you’re not stoned

@Coda

4 Likes

hi think it might have been if not the tastiest weed I’ve tried all year it was certainly right there

It’s power is exceptional it hits instantly and I just can’t wait to grow more of it Dosido from Baked Beans i mean @SamwellBB i will docu when i run more seeds of it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Been smoking the Triple Sunshine A (tk x ssdd) every night and no doubt will be what I consume tonight as well.

My pup is determined to conquer the water one of these days as well!

From last year

15 Likes

all of mine have conquered the water they own it

11 Likes

Hey @Jetdro, in that second picture down, who’s the puppy? He certainly seems to be enjoying all the attention! :slight_smile: I don’t recall seeing any pups in any of your previous posts. Maybe an old photo? Is that him in the third photo down too? He looks bigger there. Perhaps that’s a different dog.

1 Like

Super Lemon Haze x Mac
bred by capulator, selected by Niwashi

11 Likes