What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

How’s the smell on that beauty?

2 Likes

She is stinky almost a puke type smell in a good way. Ground up a raspberry taste and smell . Very stinky while growing definitely need a filter growing it .

3 Likes

Biker kush @SHSC-1

21 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
how is it? i have some of the biker kush and karma og i will start at some point in the future (have way too many plans already though.)

2 Likes

A nice tasting smooth smoke got some nose tingle while smoking it that transfers to tingly body stone .

Not the full on kush taste but you know it’s kush bit of a menthol after taste . Nice up beat buzz .

Definitely would grow it buds are solid and ground up makes a pile of nice rollable weed

3 Likes

OCM it is a cross of scotts OG and gelato and it checks all boxes. It looks amazing, it smells retarded, it taste Devine and it will take you to the moon, or the bed when over consumed :rofl:

14 Likes

I’ve been curious about the Osage creek monster haven’t tried it yet but love Scott’s og. Smokin on some atm in fact. I’m gonna have to get me some ocm

1 Like

LOL that’s too cool… I visitted some friends today and took a jar of biker from my stash. So right about the same time you were smokin that joint of biker … I was too :rofl:

for the record… that was female #2 of 3 . I didn;t share the 3 with anyone but it is my favorite.
That was Biker Kush V1 F3 I worked from original packs of Biker V1 released over 10 years ago. In more recent years Karma made Biker Kush V2 which is HA OG x biker V1. All reports I hear of karma’s V2 are excellent.

3 Likes

Well it’s definitely enjoyable to smoke just finished a second one now. Broke up a nice size bud and a half of a second and rolled 3 nice size joints.

my pack is supposed to be v2 for i don’t think the v2 is labeled as such.

2 Likes

It’s dank af, it’s better than gelato and scotts og. Scotts og is in my top 10 of all time and it’s not hard for me to say this stands above it heads and tales. Haven’t burnt any herb with a dank profile that’s coming close. Oh and I forgot the blackberry moonshine, wow, the herb is getting better and better here in the natural state :metal:

2 Likes

Tried the ocm and blackberry moonshine this morning. Excellent recommendations :+1::drooling_face:

1 Like

I got to try some Molotov Skunktail from Weaving Genetics and was really impressed with how strong the flavor came through on a bong rip. It was probably the strongest tasting weed I have ever smoked through a bong. Lots of acrid citrus. The genetics are AKBeanBrains Blueberry Superskunk (Goose bay knik blueberry x sssb 87 superskunk) x Mimosa from Symbiotic (Clementine x Purple Punch). I searched the site but cant find anything on it. It is definitely worth trying out, pretty solid effects as well but the flavor is really what stands out and I’m normally not one to care about that as much.

1 Like

I’m smoking on some heavy hitter apple fritter.

24 Likes

Ground mixed bud , glob of PBB wax, pinch of screened hash , topped with some fine ground fresh frozen bubble

should work

16 Likes

Damn that’s like a onion bro

2 Likes

having trouble getting past first layer :boom:

16 Likes

Some washington heights haze

24 Likes

Welcome to OG, @masterpiece1020!

2 Likes

Scott’s OG :+1:

12 Likes