What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Thanks friends. Got it from a glass blower named Mike Clark. In…2016 lol pretty sure he moved to Florida soon after and I have zero idea if he ended up continuing on the glass train. Definitely a favorite of mine though.

2 Likes

Some Sinister Seeds FPB

Folsom Prison Blues

First taste of it i think

22 Likes

Just pulled out these nugs from the kush 4 x ssdd jar. Super pungent, chem upfront and super earthy.

31 Likes

Very nice. Looks like it has a blue tint to it.

1 Like

Strawberry cough that we’ve had curing since sometime in 2022. I really can’t remember. She’s a nice daytime smoke. Not heavy, not too light with a nice berry taste. She’s starting to lose her color, but still has her terps.

22 Likes

6 month cured TK gets the call tonight

20 Likes

@Kyumonryu :yum: wish I had gotten a female this run. Can’t wait to try some!

@Jetdro @Coda 6 month and 2year cure. I wish I could keep harvest longer than 3 months. :grin:

4 Likes

Rainbow belts (yes… store bought….) 6/10 lol

4 Likes

I take down every 30 days, so no worry here bout running out of bud.

I have some in my freezer, vac sealed and in air tight containers, some right at two years old. Speaking of, should pull some out and test smoke it

9 Likes

Some Cheech Wizard f2. Just his 62% so time for an impatient sample. It has a spicy OG thing going on, don’t get any curry, but its nice.

@InTheWoods I hate getting all males with a variety, I ran booty recently and the whole pack was male. Good thing you’ve got many ssdd varieties going, you’ll still have some good smoke :slight_smile:

22 Likes

We don’t have the numbers, so we tend to grow them a little big :slight_smile:

Here is Barney’s Farm Blueberry OG. She’s been curing since summer of 2023. No blueberry terps at all, but she has a nice deep skunky smell to her. Nice relaxing high. Good for watching movies.

22 Likes

Triangle kush… Bummed that I only have a little bit left

26 Likes

D.C. dispo Cap Junky with a bubble hash kicker.

19 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG

22 Likes

Good Mornin :coffee:

purple sour bubble

23 Likes

Testnugget of the Dr. Boom (Tielse Haze x Boudica) this pheno is not as fruity like the other ones, this one has more black pepper after taste not my favorite but still good

19 Likes

This morning I gave blood and piss tests for my doctor. Late start so I made it a good one.
2 year old PXP x GSD f5 still hits awesome.

17 Likes

Clementine is Tangie x Lemon Skunk and it is amazing. It feels like my head is a hot air balloon that is holding on by a string. Clear and functional yet very strong. Classic old school ramped up to 100. Great pheno they isolated. Glad I was able to get 8 of these carts. Highly recommended.

9 Likes

Getting down to the last of Juicee J, bred by Seed Junky Genetics, selected by Niwashi (beanbasement), and being enjoyed by me.
Lineage: Cap Junky x (Gelato 41 x Sherb Bx)

25 Likes

@ShitSeeds pink raspberry well cured .

26 Likes