What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

chicagoan?

2 Likes

Far from it. But I enjoy a lil baseball from time to time. One of my best friends is a huge cubbies fan. I’m more of a college fan but four or five years ago two or three of my razorbacks played for Chicago so I watched more then.

1 Like
2 Likes

Grape pie x snow lotus @GrowHard

23 Likes

Totally agreed on all fronts. We ended up with a second pack too. -same reason. One of those rare strains that comes through in distinct flavor until the last ash.

1 Like

Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub live rosin

26 Likes

shweet. looks fresh potent.

1 Like

good morning :coffee:

SalmonRiver OG f2

23 Likes

Good morning, Saxo :coffee:

GG#4

22 Likes

Touch of GMO rosin

Some Mac 1

Touch of bubble

Should be a good one

21 Likes

Best 12$ 1/8 I’ve bought in awhile. Had terp shield. 7/10

7 Likes

Found a zip of some trizzler that’s been in a drawer for a while… it’s going to be rolling leaf for a bit.

12 Likes

Sugar coated leaf works just fine in a pinch :wink:

1 Like

O I’m doing good, I’ve got rolling buds for a while, also decided to do this,…trizzler pixie dust.

17 Likes

Outta likes.

Please confirm for me that the bowl of that pipe is perpendicular to the stem. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a pipe like that. Or maybe I just need to hit the bong again. Well, almost certainly I should hit the bong again. Kind of goes without saying.

In my life, I have often been accused of “being an enabler” when it comes to the consumption of various drugs, but most consistently and longest term, in terms of weed. I don’t feel that way here, and I think those accusations would hold no credence either.

You have inspired me to top this commercial Lemon Cake with some grinder kief.

13 Likes

Outta likes @mota

16 Likes

Thank you, @Pawsfodocaws. That’s a really interesting pipe. Does having the draw hole offset like that limit the amount of ash/whatever you get in your mouth?

2 Likes

Actually it does, I never get any. Also we’ll used had it since I was 14 got at a festival, thought it was a bubbler.

5 Likes

It’s truly an amazing pipe I like it :ok_hand:

1000 ya it is a complete sentence