What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Unicornz and sherb crasher 6 mix

13 Likes

ā€œWhen your crutch is as big as the jointā€

Is this a taster what is the point?

@Streckles

Honestly wondering. Iā€™ve never seen these funny little cones

Btw @mota my influence on buying this was about 10 grams of golden teacher and 2 drops of liquid :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

haha. my tolerance for smoke is low so i like these small ones when im just tryin to get a buzz

6 Likes

Right on no offense meant by any means. Thatā€™s nice someone is always making something that fits the needs of many stoners. Very neat.

2 Likes

Ghost train haze tonight.

30 Likes

I voted for Cracker Jack too.:laughing:

1 Like

Some wedding cake my buddy grew out. Iā€™ve got a clone of it, so itā€™s always nice to see what Iā€™m getting

24 Likes

I love those little dog walkers :ok_hand:

21 Likes

Nice, how is the taste and high?

Best wishes

2 Likes

Hmmmmm what a great strain! What pheno do you have?

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on her Shisk? Iā€™m debating dropping a couple seeds of her.

they call them dogwalkers, but when I walk my dog I still prefer a full size joint

4 Likes

Iā€™m puffing on Apple Betty all year long

That blueberry muffin from lume, is pretty damn good. Canā€™t beat 12$ 1/8. Smells just like a blueberry muffin.

I like it grew it last year and tucked it away so just started smoking some . Very smooth nice upbeat high from the looks of the buds it was a good producer.

1 Like

Odd to me.

just dryed,not realy cured yetā€¦kinda kushy,berry and a bit peppery in the back

@mndlss dunno,itĀ“s samwells

3 Likes

ive never heard them called that interesting and yea they are great for me its just the right amount that it doesnt feel like any got wasted

3 Likes

And if Iā€™m out n about I donā€™t need to carry around a half smoked joint.

2 Likes