What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Nothing beats a good full size joint for sure, but these some in handy

2 Likes

exactly! I hate relighting a half smoked joint

3 Likes

Ice cream cake

Clear, up, powerful. No body, all head.

27 Likes

man Those look like some tasty treats!

1 Like

Wow thats a Beauty nug @herojuana.tom!
She sounds like a real treat

I’m sitting on a few crosses from @TopShelfTrees1 featuring Meat Breath and the ICC. I’d better get busy !

Heres to a great Summer

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with this weed. I just didn’t grow it. Definitely some lemon in there. Nice stony head high.

13 Likes

Ha. I went crazy rolling the ‘perfect pinner’ a couple months ago. I can roll em skinny, and short.

Stubby might be better, though for flavor and quickness.

10 Likes

ah yea Id love to meet somebody who could show me how to roll at this point Ive given up thats why I just get the cones :frowning:

5 Likes

I have used a machine forever because I know I suck at it.

1 Like

Practice rolling it just takes practice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
At 1 point I could roll diving with my knee
Almost 1 handed even lol

5 Likes

I mean I realize the point is to illustrate but I am struggling to understand why you would even want to do that lol

1 Like

ive seen those on raws youtube shorts was curious if they were actually any good what model do you use?

3 Likes

Some rozay sugar
Mendo breath for the flower
My friends got it going on with the purple :purple_circle::purple_heart:

12 Likes

If you have problems rolling, try rolling with a filter and pay attention to the middle of the joint. Make sure that it’s not pregnant or loose. Some types of weed are easier than others. Also I care more about how it burns than how it looks so I don’t use a grinder and just break up buds with my hands. I actually never used a grinder once in 30 years of smoking. A blunt is easier to roll than a joint for most people, but need to use a lot of spit sometimes.

4 Likes

I bet barely ne one splits their swishers with their teeth nowadays smh.

1 Like

Wouldn’t know that is Chinese to me…

Trying one of these pop cones I was recommended by a friend with unicorns

6 Likes

It’s just another way to split open a swisher. Pinch in a line down the swish with your two front teeth. It will make a wet crease where you can then split it open per say. Ez pz.

1 Like

Now I’m fixing for a blunt, like the old cool edge days… heading out in the morning :wink:

1 Like

Update it burned really unevenly and banana flavor only last like 2 or 3 puffs official review meh

2 Likes

Try some tasty puff if your chasing flavors :yum:

1 Like