What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Hash made from dry sift out of the trim bin, I use the “Frenchy Cannoli” method except I roll my hash into a ball not a cannoli like he does. The kief used was from Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG, the strain itself didn’t smell like pine but this hash does for some reason

17 Likes

Flavored papers give me a headache often. I like the flavor of weed not paper. Raw papers burn well or Modiano if you want to get fancy European. Normal old split Dutchmasters for blunts. But I’m getting older so hit the bong mostly.

2 Likes

I’ve tried flavored rolling papers before, I think the brand was Juicy Jays. I wasn’t impressed and could barely taste any flavor. I prefer Garcia y Vega Game cigarillos for blunts. I’m more of a bong guy like you are but these are my go to’s if I feel like a joint.

7 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

SalmonRiverOG f2

25 Likes

19 Likes

Nice and frosty! What strain is that?

1 Like

Is that your Kerosene Kermit? It looks really good!

1 Like

Thanks! its Samwells SalmonRiverOG f2

3 Likes

Chocolate Diesel Lemon Thai!

31 Likes

Wow, thats a blast from the past. It looks amazing, how does she smoke?

1 Like

Dayuum! My man rocking the bleezy! That cross sounds exceptional :yum:

1 Like

That’s Girl Scout Cookies (Berner’s Cut) x Face Off OG from Archive

1 Like

I like the raw cones but I dont like the cost of them I can get like 6 times as many zig zags for the cost of raws

not cured enuff yet,just dryed…berry,kushy smoke with peppery notes

4 Likes

Nice cross, it definitely looks amazingly well grown :star_struck:

It sounds delicious! Good work!

1 Like

Some unknown concentrate from @ColeLennon from last year

Thinking of him

Watching UFC prelims

21 Likes

26 Likes

Bubblehead by Tony Green is getting me going this morning.

25 Likes

Bubba Kush, my go-to headstash. There is definitely tastier bud out there, but nothing I have tried makes my whole body throb and pulse with positivity like the Bubba.

24 Likes

Have you ever Swallowed one? Lol

You do roll’em skinny @Garden-Buddy

3 Likes