What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

And stick-shifting… @Osogreen261

2 Likes

I used to roll while driving. Of course, back then I drove various VW busses (1960-65, all split-windows). Their steering wheels are much closer to level than a typical automobile. Elbows on the wheel made rolling two-handed easy. I loved those busses, and not just because they made it so easy to roll. HA!

6 Likes

…a buddy had one too 30yrs ago and he used to roll(zigs) while driving too

2 Likes

@MissinBissin i usually use a Dynavap, but wanted to see just how skinny/tiny i could roll a joint. Thing is, you do end up smoking a lot of paper, so not super tasty.

1 Like

Where do you have your bubba from? I’m also a great fan of bubba and crosses of it.

1 Like

Fresh GMO just dried

STINKY

Should rename her Pepe Le Pew

lol

27 Likes

16 Likes

Kief, er?..

3 Likes

Just got a bunch of cones in the mail. Love them.

apple fritter

14 Likes

hashish bong

31 Likes

That is a shit load of hash lol

11 Likes

Kind of looks like a small woodland creature or fairy came and took a little dump on top of your bowl lol.

8 Likes

Another 12$ bag. Lume never lets me down.

11 Likes

20 Likes

90u Bubble Hash - Sugar Belts x PR/BV
Very tasty with my coffee. Some plant material in there but overall I’m happy with this batch.

17 Likes

wow that looks so good!!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Good Mornin OGers :coffee:

20 Likes

Home made 90u fresh frozen bubble hash from buds. It makes me happy to make hash.

20 Likes

Paczkis bud and some bubble hash with an interesting colour to it. Happy Saturday everyone :grinning:

25 Likes

Grape Pie, cured near a year!!! Gonna be tasty

@ShiskaberrySavior

Beautiful day out, 65 F and SUNNY :sunglasses: Gonna sit out back, get lit, finish final sighting in of my pellet gun.

18 Likes