What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Still got some of that left . Should be pretty tasty now.

3 Likes

The one that grew on me.

Smoking my last giblet of MAC1.

I had lost the cut due to some ongoing logistical issues and some personal neglect – I didn’t at first appreciate her. Over time, I have come to appreciate the qualities of the high more than I had initially; now I really enjoy smoking her. I just received a replacement clone this week and I am stoked to be able to give MAC1 a second run.

22 Likes

24 Likes

Looks like some tasty goo! How you doing tonight staying lifted I’m guessing?

3 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee:

PurpleSourBubble

:rabbit: Happy Easter :rabbit:

22 Likes

Plum gum well cured thanks @Kakalak and soak n beans . Dec of 23 harvested.

Definitely has a plum grape taste and smell to her very enjoyable smoke .

19 Likes

last of my trash dispensary MAC hopefully next time it’s better quality :frowning: will work for tonight though

14 Likes

Toking some TK S1

In this disposable dual chamber bong I made I call “The Chugger” :grin:

Pz :v:t2:

26 Likes

Something ? From my buddy. The best cure I’ve seen from him, it has that crazy dense but spongy texture and a bit of gas in her. Three thumbs up

28 Likes

11 Likes

hello, i have some tk seeds and have asked a few members growing it if they know the make up of tk?
i have not been able to get an answer yet. do you know what it is?
it is a sweet looking bud. how is the effect?

2 Likes

For me it’s heavy. She’s one of those cultivars where you can smoke half a joint and be good. Burns super slow as well which i dig on. If you got em id pop em brudda.

Although from the brief experience i had with a cross of her from bodhi from a member here i was a little underwhelmed. But i didnt grow her to potential so take that with a grain o salt.

HG

1 Like

I don’t think anyone knows the makeup of TK, it’s only guesses and tales. It’s a good smoke nonetheless and I would recommend it to anyone into heavy gas. It’s not for those fruit lovers if I say so. You can taste it in your mouth for quite a while after you sparked one.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Good Morning,fellow OGers :coffee:

…some PurpleSourBubble again

35 Likes

17 Likes

Damn doghair. Actually I think that’s one of my grey hairs

25 Likes

Sour Pop by @buckaroobonsai :yum:🥹

32 Likes

Those nugs look great buddy! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks brother, BOG genetics pulled the most weight, i just gave it water lol :blush:

4 Likes

got a new bong. some unicornz

13 Likes