What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Nice. Looks like you have it loaded up. What did you burn on its maiden voyage?

2 Likes

It was Unicornz

21 Likes

TK

Happy growin
HG

27 Likes

I have some tk seeds also but did not know what the strain is. how is the buzz?

1 Like

Csi TK S1s?

1 Like

It was pulled at day 70, it looks like boo-boo and probably needed another month of flowering to finish up right. :sweat_smile: She stretched like crazy and filled my tent-- overgrowing all my other cultivars-- and causing me to ditch her because I ain’t got time nor space for that… Some FPOG (from PNW strainhunter) that is rocking me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It doesn’t have much taste, being pulled so early, but damn if she doesn’t have a really nice kick! I should have kept her and given her another chance, luckily I have a huge bag of these nuggs and (after ditching it for a year) am going to smoke the heck out of them :metal: man it’s good.

23 Likes

Never judge a book by its cover :wink:

I’ll bet she’s stellar.

6 Likes

18 Likes

IMG_1139

Black garlic :garlic: tonight .

31 Likes

The last pinch of my cousins 1992 super skunk he bought from Sensi Seed. The body high is similar to taking some ectasy, you can feel the skin n muscles all over your body kind of tickle, tingle and relax. it just makes you smile non stop and laugh yourself into cramps and tears. All worries disappear and you lose all sense of urgency lol. Eyes swell shut a bloodshot red. Does anyone else recall these effects of smoking old skunk??? That’s some kosher kush hash underneath I made from rubbing my fingers together after trimming lol. Gonna have to hit him up and buy some more. Ill take some nugshots. Very light green. He only sells the flowers.

13 Likes

some Tahoe og(dvg cut) x thunder gun express from doc d

29 Likes

Good Morning ,OG :coffee:

21 Likes

Platinum Kush that was grown outdoors, its not as pretty as the indoor i grow but despite its appearance it packs a hard punch

18 Likes

Looks tasty! What’s the flavor like?

1 Like

17 Likes

Sour bubble

21 Likes

good morning,fellow OGers :coffee:

… Happy 420 :partying_face:

28 Likes

CkNugz HQ (past,present,future) - #100 by CkNugz Happy 420

2 Likes

All free. 420 dispo giveaway, also got a shirt.

16 Likes

Some unknown Aussie outdoor tonight. Happy 420 everyone. :sunglasses:

20 Likes