What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Smoking on some CMAC55

24 Likes

Is that rolled in kiff?

1 Like

It’s rolled in THCa. It’s an extracted raw form of THC. It’s close to 100% pure too. When heated THCa turns into THC and can now get you high (it happens with weed when smoking/vaping too.)

3 Likes

Good Morning OGers :coffee:

BubbleRyder

Happy May Day all

22 Likes

@saxo

it seems like you always have a new variety to smoke on. did you just plant a nice wide selection of strains?

2 Likes

thanks,buddy.
mostly samples from other grow-buddies or from grows,i´m kinda involved.
my current grow just start flowering…

4 Likes

On the left side Phone Home, the other is Dosifyah from @SamwellBB

Great terps, taste and frost.

Best wishes

Bud

19 Likes

looks good. i’d go with the one on the right, :+1:

2 Likes

Freakshow tester, oh boy, we’re getting there :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

I’ve been following along on your Freakshow freakiness. …Interested to hear how it smokes. :+1:

2 Likes

Unfortunately no pretty nugs on my end, but lately I’ve been smoking a blend I’ve put together over the past several months. I started with a base of 1 oz Chem, added in a 1/4 of Kush Mints and a 1/4 of Bubba Mints, and a few 1/8ths of purple exotics from my homie who works for a delivery service in NorCal—at that point it was a very nice and complex indica blend, with a rich but slightly soapy terp profile. Not exactly what I was going for but dialing in the effects definitely is

Much more recently I added a 1/4 oz of Tangie and a 1/4 oz Super Silver Haze to boost the sativa side of the effects. Wanted to share that because experimenting with a blend has been an interesting experience, with definitely more depth of effects, at the cost of a clear flavor profile. Though I would never buy salad mix, making your own smoke blend is pretty enjoyable. Here’s a pic of my jar and smoke setup, with the smell-proof case for family visits :grin:

On the other hand, I tend to vape a lot and have collected quite a few cartridges, mostly to test strains but also to have the right strain on hand when I want a pick-me-up, some help sleeping, or just some level of calm or relaxation. Here is my current lineup of carts, got the kit all set and good to go:

Anyway, hope this is of value or at least some kind of inspiration haha

Appreciate all the pics of all the strains :palm_tree:

15 Likes

Good Morning,fellow OGers :coffee:

34 Likes

Scarlet grapes f2

26 Likes

frosty dank look to it. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man, skunky grape taste and long lasting high :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bout to taste test the mexican airlines, this is the smallest Larfy bud on the plant, she was clipped and put in front of a fan and she is still a bit gummy🤣

17 Likes

Negan’s bat from @Rhai88
Some early buds cut about ten days ago, the rest of the plant will be hanging by morning.

First thoughts, are it’s super juicy fruit juice (punch?) concentrate sprinkled with fresh fireworks. Gas and dank make a deep back end.
Heart pounding a little, but excited, not anxious. Good long buzz. I’m excited about the cure.
Crazy fat trichomes all over, on the sticky side, but not what i would think would be too greasy hard to wash sticky. I feel like she’d wash like a beast.
Thanks @Rhai88 !
Will definitely grow more soon.

19 Likes

That’s new.

Usually a more mid day relax smoke. Not exactly a couch strain by no means but like Sunday making snacks and watching football kinda smoke. That’s kinda neat to hear though. Definitely variety in the F1’s.

Glad you like it! Thanks for keeping me updated I appreciate it! :wink:

3 Likes

Terpgasm

22 Likes

That’s kinda what I meant, like, not running around tweaking, but happy to get up and do something. Today it was a water balloon fight in the yard lol maybe heart pounding wasn’t accurate, but I was "aware of my pulse"if you will, haha

I guess when you smoke anything the first time it’s exciting like that haha

2 Likes