What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Damn @Fibber_Magees, you got some amazing crosses and nugs right there. Keep up the good work!

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks @LonelyOC , I made these in 2015 and 2016. Last year I was finally able to get some very nice weed out of this work almost 10 years ago. It’s so cool because it’s kind of a taste from the past, as I remember how the females were these days.

There are more crosses from those years. This season I try the Berberserker x Erdpurt which should have some plants with really good potency and funky smell…but let’s not get too offtopic here :wink:

6 Likes

Top shelf great taste great high in my opinion , think @Papalag will agree with me , he runs the same cut as me

1 Like

If it’s caps so do i.

1 Like

Oh yeah same cut she is a family favorite

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Peyote Cookies badder & White Truffle crumble

12 Likes

Found a bag of some northern lights, decided wth. Sparked up a cone, it was some straight beasters. Harsh ass no taste dry bullshit…

. But wow I’m disappointed :disappointed:, and I have a horrible crappy quality weed taste stuck on my mouth and breath booooo

12 Likes

Lemon sherb x Chem d

21 Likes

That’s crazy crystal.

1 Like

Got some of this Magic Marker. Surprisingly it’s pretty good. Checks all the boxes but the high is like all the other “designer” weed floating around. Caught the flash sale so had to scoop an 1/8th for $15.

19 Likes

How is that high? I am really not up to date with all the american weed names and strains.

1 Like

looks nice. :+1:

4 Likes

If you have smoked cookies, gelato, sherbet- then it’s kinda like that. But to be more precise, for me it’s a rather bland stoned effect and sleepy. Again Of course some prefer this type of high and no problem with that I just prefer more depth in the effects of my smoke.

6 Likes

Sample day!

Got some oreoz x ogkb 2.0. From @SHSC-1. Gentle smells on these but very pleasant. In the bakery/slight soapyness realm.
Pheno 1

Pheno 2

Then I have my own chuck of ultimate pink Kush x puck bc3. Got some serious funkyness on this one.

27 Likes

Here’s my other 1/8th I got for $15 bucks!
Magic Shotz by seedjunky
This one has a nice high. Euphoric, pain relieving and nice mood uplift. Also the aroma and flavor are very nice. Has Magic Marker in the genetics but this one was better overall compared to the the Magic Marker.

24 Likes

great looking buds, interesting combos, much bag appeal

1 Like

Good Morning,OG :coffee:

PomeloGum

28 Likes

Meat Breath S1

42 Likes

Nice looking buds .how’s it smoke?

1 Like

Smoke is really decent. Grove bags hit it way past my expectations for the cure. Lost the nasty nasty funk but the buds are beyond frosty. Next time Id dry them in the pots instead of chopping. Smokes great and is a phenomenal hybrid. Everyone whose tried it so far, always wants more lol. The Mighty vape is getting a work out, already had to clean it twice and the reclaim is top notch.

15 Likes