What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

dispensary bud on the menu today. This is BTY OG, definitely one of local favorites / regulars i see at the dispensary. She is one the lighter side of the OGs ive tried, The smell in the jar is loud as fuck pine but the actual flavor is more muted, Im getting subtle sweet piney notes off her today, less funkiness than i was expecting

19 Likes

Goood Morning,fellow OGers :coffee:

DAF44 x LR2

24 Likes

Some older aged bud from left to right duct tape , zkittles and orange sunshine. All look similar but each has its distinct taste and smell preserved.

Better picture in the light
@FieldEffect

18 Likes

Bruce Banner :muscle:

24 Likes

they look pretty great to me! curious about the orange sunshine, its a daughter of california orange bud?

1 Like

I believe so or it’s sunshine daydream x chem I can’t remember now.

2 Likes

Orange Sunshine = Cali Orange (AE77 cut) x Sunshine Daydream.

I haven’t grown that Bodhi cross, but i grew Orange Goji which is Orange Sunshine x Goji OG (cross of Bodhi strains by 50State). Great stuff! I use it for all my edibles, infused into coconut oil.

23 Likes

That’s exactly where it came from thanks for clarifying that for me.

4 Likes

Feeling very lifted from purple skunk

18 Likes

damn dude, i want some of that. ive been searching for nice orange or tangerine terps for awhile. if anyone is holding onto extra beans (either legit packs or reproductions) id be super interested.

12 Likes

Race day. Can’t remember if I posted this yet. 6/10

11 Likes

@Hash_hog if u haven’t tried this one I do recommend :+1::+1:

18 Likes

Trying some of this today. Actually pretty good for store bought buds .

12 Likes

My daughter had an appointment in a lot next to a dispo, thought I’d try something… first time in awhile.

Packed last fall… meh?

(Mango Mintality from Ideal Craft Cannabis: Rock hard nugs)

Reminds me of beasters.

18 Likes

Tonight I’m having Afghani x Strawberry haze x Banana og.

23 Likes

Has the look of mids from 90s - 00s, keys us into how old someo of those “mids” may have been, probably years old some of it. Weed used to have a much more couch lock effect across the board in those days. Probably cause the stuff I had was old and “seasoned”…

Has anyone tried Lume’s “Blueberry Crumble”? The lineage on their website states: Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness. I would assume it is a sister/phenotype of their Jenny Kush (Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness) then no?

I am aware of a strain being sold by Nature’s Grace and Wellness down in Illinois as “Blueberry Crumble”, but it is a Blueberry x OG Kush cross. That may be an inhouse strain though?

I did not taste Blueberry nor OG Kush ;-)~

11 Likes

Hope everyone’s day is starting off with a good stone.:call_me_hand:
Commencing liftoff here in beautiful southern Missouri with a phenomenal representation of blue dream from humbolt seed co, this was grow by a family/ friend and I can say with confidence they absolutely crushed this round. I’m complimenting the bowl with a homemade concentrate, heady sativa distillate mixed with some pbb live resin shit will have you sweating bullets if you go in to hard :hot_face:

22 Likes

That looks awesome wow!

1 Like

Lemon cherry gelato redemption live resin, 4.1. Thc cbd gummies let ya know later if they any good, gummies we’re tasty and easy to eat.

5 Likes