What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

That’s one of the best blueberry’s I’ve tried in a few years.

Where did you get the flower? Was it from Lume Cannabis Co. in Michigan?

1 Like

lume Walled lake michigan, it was also a freshly harvested crop, rh was perfect. Some of the best strains outta that place, even odd ones that are clearly not from michigan.

1 Like

I have had hit and miss experiences at that same store with flower the few times I have stopped in over the past few years. Jenny Kush is their Belle of their ball without question. Sad they no longer sell any medical. I wonder why?

1 Like

That Jenny kush is over priced terpless thc max junk. Before you go next time let me check the menu before you go. Ill save you a ton of money and you’ll get fire everytime. Its also smart to periodically check the site cause fresh harvest stuff pops and then its gone, you don’t want a dry bag its the worst.

2 Likes

If you ever see trop. Cherry, project 4156, sherbanger, tangie, or even pineapple express. I fly out the door for the first 3 lol.

1 Like

To kick off the weekend we are starting with a fresh bowl of OGKB2.1 x Mendo Breath topped with a big scoop of Paczkies bubble hash. Happy Friday Everyone! :evergreen_tree::fire::star_struck:

27 Likes

@Loggershands, woohoo and a big hell yes!! That looks so delicious. smell

3 Likes

That’s from Crafty ?
Looks fire :fire:

3 Likes

This is the way :tada:

Looking absolutely divine bro :raised_hands:

2 Likes

The last two days in Miami have been flooded and rainy as hell, glad I have this PUDDLES keeping me occupied at home :joy: puddles on a rainy day hits the spot…
Puddles is a cross of Sundae driver and Gushers… sundae driver alone is a little bit bland imo, but crossed with gushers gives it a more pungent earthy and skunky flavor and smell
Whoever grew this absolutely nailed it. Smoke is smooth, smells and tastes great, gets me so stoned. :fire:

24 Likes

Chem Fuego

:fire: :fire: :peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Warming up for Father’s Day tomorrow with Blueberry Diesel x Black Cherry.

27 Likes

nice. how is that chem fuego? @Frankken_Ford

also, how is the bbdxbc? @Greenfingers

I took a a couple hits and put it down, I’m pleasantly buzzed I just hit it again. This king size cone will last until dinner time.:grin:
Or until my wife gets home.:joy:

3 Likes

is it as good or better or worse than the BBD?

The flavor is different from BBD, but I had a real lemon flavored Blueberry Diesel. None of the bbd x bc had that lemon. We’ll see what the crosses are like in the fall. I have a few different bbd crosses going from @Rhai88.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

It’s my favorite I’ve ever grown! I went through a couple packs and have settled on one to keep, not one that I didn’t like. It’s a great representation of all of the parents. The bud in the pic isn’t my keeper, mine is more of a roundish top like the Headband/OD. Coats your mouth with the sour aftertaste for about 20 minutes. Superb and highly recommended to anyone who like the diesels/chems.

3 Likes

@Frankken_Ford

where did you source it? i’m just wondering if it’s my chem fuego F2s that are going around

Online seed shop when Skunk-VA first started selling his wares.

1 Like