What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

The BBD F2 used in the cross to black Cherry was a sweet pheno that’s more than likely why you’re not getting that dominant lemon and both black Cherry males were mainly a subtle lemon zest / strong fuel terpene profile.

Glad it’s treating you well.

Happy early dads day to all the poppas out there!

8 Likes

a nice & sunny sunday all…

22 Likes

Dont know the name but pretty good smoke from our local coffeeshop

21 Likes

Moonshine and ocm are killer man, the effect on them both is top notch, I’ve been burning ounces of ocm and I’m still not tired of it and it still medicate the shit out of me​:+1::upside_down_face:

11 Likes

they could have waited two more days tho

Dispensary gg4- Some of the best dispo nugs ive ever had-
25% thc, 1.3% terps
$75 per quarter

18 Likes

Been doing some rolling practice with goji og haze

21 Likes

Black market breeders lime kush cake tonight .

24 Likes

907 Blue Genes x NL1

Hey @Klyphman figured you’d want to see how it turned out :wink:

Good. Bedtime :sleeping:

25 Likes

looks pretty fire :fire: @FieldEffect

3 Likes

Dream Drifter

Sweet hints of blue dream with that haze taste. Perfect morning and all-day smoke.

22 Likes

Oh heck yeah! :+1:

12 Likes

Lemon Tree clone from Fletch’s shop, outdoor harvest from last season. Good skunk high but way more citrus peel than I love. Super citrus peel…

16 Likes

Some hydro grown ice cream cake, believe from humbolt seed co. Has a lovely pungent creamy profile which translates nicely to the pallet. Super stony.

21 Likes

17 Likes

Some Sticky Beast that’s just about to finish curing.

28 Likes

Triangle Kush

Mac1

34 Likes

Joint of bonkers cross, super super lemon :lemon: flavors and smell. Kind of a fun change of pace.

29 Likes

Damn love some lemon Terps. Buddage looking frosty af, and that ash recptical is super dope :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What a treat today I’m puffin some of this Subzero. I thought it was leaning towards a tangie flavor, but I definitely notice the strawberry and gassy vanilla.
It’s absolutely covered in trichomes most maintained their heads… hope I can get some more of this to stash away because wow taste and potency are on point.

30 Likes