What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

I wouldn’t know, I started burning back in 97. This variety does remind me truly of the mexican I used to get, my all time favorite high, good Mexican!

Oh Man, @Fortman420 I Love your Greenhouse !!!
That whole concept just leaves so much room for Maximizing things…

can you remove a panel or slide one open for Air-Flow???

Thats a slick set-up. Lazy-boy (not lol) b4 ganja… You have your priorities all lined-up

2 Likes

Hot damn! You still growing this one?

Banana butter cups x Sour Bubble) x BBC. Now crossed back to itself. Smells like a diesel variety. It was full of seeds but the keef is strong. It’s all gas nothing else.

23 Likes

@MissinBissin, I have a automatic vent I still have to add and will be putting a fan in as well to get a constant movement of air as does get bloody hot if I leave the door closed of a hot day.

A lazy boy would be awesome but I think I may add in a hammock which would be just a wicked addition while leaving the floor open.

This is a labour of passion and somethings are a bit backwards that I’m doing such as Going to have electrical into it will a couple plug in locations so the wires can be hidden and so it can handle me adding a couple grow lights to extend my growing season.

Any insights or suggestions are very welcome as I may be overlooking something or just don’t know about it.

5 Likes

Grandaddy Purple

Something to savor after a trip to the HIGH country :v:

22 Likes

Smoking some Metal Haze green pheno. Definitely better than the purple ones. It’s more uplifting and motivational

4 Likes

Probably another run, maybe two. I have kept it longer than any other cut held previously. Was selected and shared from a bean basement member. Shoot me a message if you think you would enjoy it.

2 Likes

26 Likes

I just like the ease / access we now have to this greenhouse technology.

Kits and beyond are Robust and Legit now, power-vents and all.

I like that the priority is You. have fun with this @Fortman420 looks just right

4 Likes

Tangie from a new-looking rec brand out here in NorCal called BLEM. I know absolutely nothing about them, but they did have the eighth in one fat nug

To their credit this nuglet smells really clean and healthy :palm_tree:

Added edit: Great execution, great flavor, great effect

19 Likes

BLEM is legit as fuck. They consistently put out buds that actually smell and taste great on contrast to 99% of the dispensary bud. They’ve been around for a while not a new guy to the game. My only complaint is pricing. Around me that eighth is easily $55 pretax

5 Likes

Good to know, definitely impressed so far. This one was on sale thankfully

And ye, dispo ganj has been declining in quality for some time

Really miss the medical days…it was so magical

1 Like

Gasonade (Gelato 41 x Lemon) - Tasty, smooth and uplifting! The buds are also gorgeous!

23 Likes

Is that Bourbon?

nice foxtail bud

2 Likes

Yessir! some Four Roses

My weakness is a sweet skunky Indica and Bourbon. Woodford is my favorite puts me in a very happy place. Bourbon and weed go together.

4 Likes

They certainly do go well together. Which Woodford? I’ll give it a try

Honey buns x devil driver

Hang dry for 21 days no cure

Rotten fruit smell, fruit on smoke and great buzz

23 Likes