What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 90.4 proof

2 Likes

Made a chunk of dry sieve hash this morning out of a mix of Meat Breath S1s phenos. Used everything past the 110 thread count screen and pessed in a sharp stone that was then heated in a toaster oven for 10-15 mins.

:v::canada:

31 Likes

I’ve heard of BLEM genetics. There’s a guy on YouTube called Terpy Highs grows them, he’s Canadian but has moved to Thailand to set up a grow/coffee shop.

2 Likes

They do seem to, for me it helps to moderate the alcohol. I’m enjoying some Wild Turkey 101 tonight trying to unwind and will have a pipe nightcap soon.

@ThatColoradoGuy welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

I’ll have a glass of redbreast single pot whiskey this morning, yall talking about this wonderful stuff, and how nice it pairs with a bowl.

6 Likes

I like it, very much like using the blue sky as a balance when editing pictures… here you balance the Bud by the Whiskey !!!

I like it @ThatColoradoGuy !! :tumbler_glass:

My Son is travelling to Breckenridge for a Medical Conference next week. As a student and being able to Introduce his findings, he’s so Jacked. I’m thinking tattoo material lol. colour changes for sure ha re: single protein

10 Likes

I hope he absolutely knocks it out of the park!

(It would actually make a cool tat!)

3 Likes

Thanks @mota … yes its an exciting time. How and where metal accumulates in the body… from implants over time; Subway brake-dust is so small it goes right through Ya…

Scary stuff

2 Likes

I’m a photographer, so I love that analogy!

Congrats and best wishes to your son. That’s important and fascinating work. 100yrs from now and so on into the future, our bodies will leave behind bones, plastics and metals! Yikes

2 Likes

Ah right on, didn’t know they offered up their genetics

They do have a few nice pics on their IG

Good Morning, fellow OGers :coffee:

Strawberry Rhazzmatazz @santero

37 Likes

Finally getting to try my Donatello, smell like sweet funk. Not cured enough yet.

35 Likes

Quicksilver hash today…

27 Likes

Cap junky x chem91

33 Likes

Looking forward to your smoke report

1 Like

The bud is good :blush:
Lol
This is from my last grow…shit…like, April…4 months ago…lol. guess I’m not as hardcore of a stoner as I thought…lol

4 Likes

Back on the grapefruit tonight. This one’s had about 6 weeks curing, starting to smell nice and zesty.

26 Likes

Today I’ve pulled out the Private Reserve; currently: CapJunky, MAG & Grandaddy Purple. Have a GR8 weekend OG! :v:

18 Likes

Those are some nice looking buds that you’ve got there.

3 Likes

Blueberry Cupcake from my first grow it only gets better as it ages tho I definitely let it get too dry…

23 Likes