What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

I am still smoking up my harvest from earlier this year which was White Chocolope from DNA Genetics. By far my favorite cultivar

Also, enjoying some of my latest harvest Apple Fritter from ILGM. Always fun to enjoy when freshly dried and compare to when it’s cured more :grin:

23 Likes

any day is a hash day or should be !!!

5 Likes

Smoking some Tielse Haze x SSH

29 Likes

Blue Face from Fig Farms, should be good since it won Emerald Cup 2023…

Face Off OG x Animal Mints. Seeing some kushy structure from the nuglets

Edit: A continued evolution of kush. Two hits and I’m nice. Plus functional

Second Edit: At a higher dose its very smooth in effect but lasts longgggg

23 Likes

there some really nice looking smoke on this page ! i gotta ask whats the pot from you dispensary? i have ordered all over from places in Canada and thats the biggest reason i grow because there nothing to get high on in this country unless you grow it yourself ! Now this is just my opinion but as i said i have ordered from all sorts of places there a place 2hrs down the highway of were i am and they have hundreds of strains and not one of them worth any money I think most pot is maid for the new smokers !

2 Likes

Hollywood Pure Kush x Sour Dogface (ECSD/Stardawg x Sour D/ Face off bx) by Skunkandsour grown by a buddy

21 Likes

Triple Sunshine x Sunshine Daydream today :metal:t2:

24 Likes

some poorly grown blue power ix2, but hits really nice. def a night time smoke. made my a day a little lazier.

22 Likes

My keeper cut of Communion (s1) from Romulan Genetics. Floaty terpinolene daytime smoke!

Pardon my trimjob. It’s all personal stash around here

27 Likes

I was in Detroit South (Windsor, Ontario, Canada) earlier this week for thier Civic Holiday. We spent a few days in a nice AirBnB I had rented in the Walkerville area. The wife and I had a chance to spend some time with our daughter who lives and travelled in from Toronto along with her Brazilian boyfriend, that I had not had an opportunity to meet yet. It was a great trip!

As I have not crossed the border since 2018, this was my first time in Canada since the weed stores opened. We dropped into a “We Store” in Tecumseh and picked up a half of Cherry Diesel (Cherry OG x 33 Splitter) flower by The Loud Plug. 28.97% THC with 2.38% terpenes. Not bad ;-)~

22 Likes

This is a very impressive roll

Bare

6 Likes

Good Morning, OG :coffee:

gifted from a buddy,dunno what

21 Likes

Testing some Mawali Gold #1 @Tejas

Two hits and it feels like my eyes are pinned open. Wild effects from this lady. very strong stuff.

35 Likes

Unicorn Poop - Thug Pug fresh out of cure. Lovely stuff

25 Likes

Busting up some @budderton og kush x (biker kush x triangle kush) …I may have totally botched the name…will have to double check the tag later.

Will be digging out his other kush cross later this evening…the buds are rock hard…put em in a sock and knock someone out…lol

36 Likes

Right on @Tappy ! That’s some nice looking flower! I hope it gets you where you wanna go!
:v::grin:

7 Likes

Happy Ending F1

23 Likes

Those flowers look fire, bro!

Smoking on these stone like Triangle Kush S1 buds grown by me (74 days flower) The beans were made by @dinopartychucks
Gawd, this hits hard!

37 Likes

looks killer.
was it a long flower?
i have had have my eye on the mawali gold for a bit now.

@Tejas yes sir!

3 Likes

14 weeks on this lady. Its worth it brotha.