What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Blackberry breath x macslurry

21 Likes

Just started some chem fuego…she hits solid or what? She get leggy or single cola buds?

2 Likes

Buster blades getting caked again

13 Likes

You use a coffee grinder for your buds?

2 Likes

As today was Jenny Kush Day …

… I smoked many grams of it ;-)~

17 Likes

Some dank ass SFV OG!!!

27 Likes

She’ll sit you right down on your ass for about 30-45 minutes, and then you’re up and going.

They can get leggy if you let them. The more they stretch, the more intensity I apply on the lights. That seems to slow them right down. They like nitrogen or they eat themselves pretty early. About 4 weeks in I turn the lights down a click or two and slow down the feed so they can go the distance. I keep my environment at about 70º and 55%-60% humidity.

My cut is very sour and mouth coating. I cannot taste lemon in a joint but if I vape it I get a whiskey lemon note. It’s everyone’s favourite when I break it out by a large margin.

6 Likes

Smoking the last of some ‘Hawaiian Sativa X Maple Leaf Indica’, gifted.
A very different feel, super visual…really fires up the connections inside your head/eyes. Makes me want to grow some…sorry for the shitty pic.

14 Likes

Banana Split by Crockett Farms

14 Likes

Triple Sunshine x Sunshine Daydream :metal:t2: credit to @syzygy for the chuck.

27 Likes

That looks very good !

2 Likes

Effin, eh! Thanks for the detailed breakdown! Looking forward to them! Take care. :v:

1 Like

I’ll be smoking on some Grandpa’s Stash. Sweet berry smelling/tasting with a nice lite warm body buzz. Excellent to wind the day down on. From last year Outdoor grow

4 Likes

Vice City (Sunset Runtz and Scotty 2 Hotty)

Edit:
Lovely high. Very cerebral. Euphoric. Some macro shots.

21 Likes

Good Morning,fellow OGers :coffee:

23 Likes

Some Purple Caper stuff. “Assorted Chocolates” Stuff is basically some purple Grape Cottoncandy Bubblegum sort of Purple Caper cross strain. GDP and SD smells on the veg.

Mixes in great with the Luxor’s Chocolate CBD. Stuff is 1:1 thc/cbd. and thc-v, and some other cbd’s. I sleep great with that stuff.

Right now I have a batch of Dirty Bird - Black Phoenix cooking in some coconut oil. made hash yesterday.

in the freezer right now. along with the coconut oil batch.

16 Likes

Freshly harvested and just pulled out of the Cannatrol. :smiling_face: crazy that it’s smokable 8 days after harvest.

21 Likes

My step son will be smoking some MYC this fine Saturday. MYC=Meat Breath x NYC Chem

:v::canada:

23 Likes

15 Likes

Black Cream

14 Likes