What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Just toking on some local grown Stardawg

28 Likes

wow I just had a flashback seeing that protopipe lots of memories

2 Likes

smoking a nice couple of sunshine daydream hb cut bowls

25 Likes

I’m going to puff on this bud. It’s called Ringo, my daughter picked up a clone at a cannabis festival for me and I grew it out.

24 Likes

Star dawg! One of the few UK specific staples out there. My Internet buddy on the isles seems to think it’s just a fantastic smoke.

3 Likes

Good Morning, OG :coffee:

Strawberry Rhazzmatazz

29 Likes

Bubba x mendobreath
From @Crafty_Flame

37 Likes

i love the look of those buds @Tappy

4 Likes

A Jenny Kush (Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness #2) phenotype (JK2) picked and grown by a Michigan Medical Caregiver. She is really sativa dominant, even more so than the Jenny Kush Lume has on the market here. She reminds me of the original Jack Herer, as it can get a bit trippy when you smoke too much ;-)~

36 Likes

Some Black Inferno (dispensary — October for my first harvest can’t come soon enough!)

15 Likes

Sample of some mystery seed. Big caps, little buds. Lightly seeded

20 Likes

Another Jenny Kush (Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness #2) phenotype (JK6) picked and grown by a fellow Michigan Medical Caregiver. She is more indica leaning, very similar to the second Jenny Kush pheno Lume sells as “Blueberry Crumble”.

20 Likes

Some well cured Cotton Candy

15 Likes

Cat piss x zkittles fruity musty smell and fruity cheese taste on smoke, enjoying it very much.

15 Likes

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

14 Likes

Chem Fuego keeper cut after 10 days in the Cannatrol. Knocked me on my ass after two tokes.

26 Likes

how is she smoking for you?

would you do a little smoke report?

3 Likes

Grimm Brothers Papaya 99, hitting all of the buttons right now.

30 Likes

Good Morning, OGers :coffee:

Mr. Triangle Head (Midsicles x TK) by Dinoparty

@KleinerVogel
oh,i´m not good at smokereports :wink:
the StrawberryRhazz smokes nice n smooth…sweet fruity bubblegum taste and happy effets,no couchlock

23 Likes

Sounds right by me broski.
SanFune gave me super euphoric effects and had a super tasty red berry smell that still had an artificial note. I remember me and a friend kind of comparing it with gum

enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes