What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

JOTI black candyland

22 Likes

nice looking bud

11 Likes

Wouldn’t believe it if I told you?

16 Likes

looks very smoke-able

1 Like

Something from the olden days. I know a guy that keeps it alive.

3 Likes

Really lighting 'em up, eh! :rofl:

2 Likes

Well ya know the friends stopped for a few days. Stops were made in between and gifts were exchanged. First generation networking! You computer kids ain’t got shit on us old timers. Lol

5 Likes

Around harvest time things come alive. Gifting, trading, bartering. You think I’m payin cash for a beef for my freezer? Bitch please!:rofl::joy:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Kali mist x everything

no two people say it smells the same nice uplifting high, smells like sweat and sex to me, lol.

14 Likes

Well I mean I had the stem and the drill was just right there.
Damn I really gotta get healed up and get back to work!!!

10 Likes

So what goes on in your garden at night?
Wait! Nevermind

2 Likes

My Jenny Kush stash is running low. I am saving these last 2 quarters of these two select phenotypes to pass around a bonfire of legendary legacy growers/breeders on October 17th under the full moon ;-)~

15 Likes

Just a little day to day:

17 Likes

Sour diesel x a5 haze bx (Sour Iron Maiden) tester nug. Good flavor, great dank terps, need more testing before report.

23 Likes

Some mutant bud, pre cure for a taste. I think flavor will develop nicely. Smell, time will tell. Nothing as powerful as what most of the amazing breeders/growers in here produce but for an old dude that just basically throws seeds in the dirt I’m pretty tore up about now on half a joint!

15 Likes

Plus my wife smoked some then showed me her boobies so don’t really care if no one else likes it. :grin:

14 Likes

Smoking these tonight . Root beer sativa distillate. Pretty tasty and a great buzz .

Dam @Olddude your lucky you saw boobs all I got was that shit stinks from my wife, and I’m 23 bucks out for the sticks.

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that but if she doesn’t like it. Refer to stoner rule #12
(You don’t want none? Cool more for me!)

Without rules we’re just savages.

4 Likes

You got that right . Gonna ask the dispensary dude next trip I want the weed that makes women show there boobs! See what he sells me? Lol

Might get lucky and if it’s a girl working she might flash me. Lol

7 Likes